collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Taffeta available for TRADE / WTB/T Fading Pink Tails  (Read 323 times)

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
8-7

I have a bit of a restore project and I need some vintage MLP hair to do it.  I prefer to use the old stuff and not the dolly hair replacements as I don't find the product a match in texture at all, and it just doesn't hold up.  ANYWAYS, I'm looking to get 2-3 tails worth of fading pink hair.  They do not need to be bright perfect pink, but I don't want faded to white either.  Maybe a middle pink would be alright.  It's to match another pony and her hair is not perfectly pink.  I'm willing to buy the tails out right or trade.  Let me know! 

Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a weird trade offer. 

I have a decent condition Taffeta.  She has a very good body, good eyes, and okay symbol medallions.  They are scuffed, they're worn, but no broken parts and can likely be restored.  Her biggest issue is her hair.  It is all there, but it has lost its lustre and is very dingy despite multiple treatments.  Her tinsel is fairly stripped and her mane is a little thin.  She doesn't have cut hair, though, and retains its natural curl. 

However, I would like to trade her for another Taffeta, in worse or better condition, does not matter.  I have a small army of Taffetas, she is my favorite, and I'd like to keep my numbers up, rather than down.  However, I can't really stand this one's hair.  I would normally just do an alt rehair, but I do realize Taffeta is a harder to find pony, and I don't know it's justifiable to chop a pony who has original curl and uncut at that, just because it's somewhat rough, dingy, thin and missing most of its tinsel.  I have done a great deal to restore the pony's hair to what it is even now.  It was a rat nest when I got her, so for me to have restored a lot of that original curl. . .  Yikes. 

So, I would be open to trading for a better Taffeta, plus money, or a worse Taffeta that I COULD rehair and not feel bad about.  I'm looking for a Taffeta with a buzz cut, or super bad hair, but good body and symbols unbroken.  Scuffs and scrapes okay on symbols.  I would be happy to do a straight pony for pony trade via taking a worse Princess Taffy.  :3  I love rehairing as it is, and this one WILL get rehaired if I don't manage to find a trade for her.  XD

Pictures on request!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:42:45 AM by MiRaja »

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
Re: Princess Taffeta available for TRADE
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 10:42:54 AM »
bump!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal