collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First and last childhood ponies  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
Re: First and last childhood ponies
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2015, 04:32:29 PM »
My first two were TE Galaxy and NBBE Ribbon.

My last was Baby Schlummerlein. My best friend gave me Schlummerlein for my birthday when I turned 13. Of course I felt way too old for MLP shortly afterwards, so she was not played with much and still looks as good as new.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline misskindle

• No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • ~Everything must be PINK~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »
Mine were both G3s. My first was Kimono with the Charming Birthday video when I was four, and the last in this time period was Tangerine Twinkle a few years later. I tried to get back into it during the Core 7 years, and got a Sweetie Belle, but I lost my enthusiasm until G4 begin in 2010. All these ponies still safely remain in my herd <3

Offline ShannenKenzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2015, 04:53:53 PM »
I was born in the era of G2, so my first pony was Sundance - I still have her, complete with the bridle drawn on in biro!  :P
I do remember my Aunty used to have shed full of old toys, and I remember her giving me G1 Cuddles and Twinkler, which sadly I have no idea where they are :(

Last store-bought pony was some sort of G3, possibly the 25th anniversary Rainbow Dash?
Thank you Nence for my Avatar  :good:

LadyKaguya

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2015, 07:22:46 PM »
My first childhood pony was Cocoberry in 1987. That's why she's in my signature!  :lovey:

As for my last childhood pony, I don't remember for sure, but it was definitely either Stardazzle or the purple Sweet Talkin' Pony. I still have most of my childhood collection.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2015, 10:01:57 PM »
The only pony I actually remember owning as a kid was Minty. My mom insists I had more, but I simply don't remember them at all! I was more into Barbies and action figures like X-men and Ninja Turtlles. (I *vividly* remember my grandma walking up to the public school I went to, which was near her house, and giving me April O'Neil and Master Splinter.) It could be because I never watched the cartoon (most of my favorite toys, outside Barbie, were connected to shows) or it might have been that I liked having toys that my brothers would play with, too. I'm not sure.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 04:58:45 AM »
My first pony was Cotton Candy. I got her for my birthday in 1986. I didn't know MLP existed until a few weeks before that. I have never grown out of my ponies and never stopped playing with them but the one I would classify as my last childhood pony is Kiss 'n Tell. I bought her in the summer of 1994 when I was 18. The lady at the store thought I was buying her as a present and I just let her believe that. Not too long after that MLP disappeared from the stores and I didn't get any new ponies until I found the new design ponies in 1998 but by then I was 22.

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 11:35:56 AM »
My first one was Medley and she was expensive for a toy. She was 18 DM(Long time ago *rofl*)...it was a little toy store...

My last one was one of those tiny Teeny babies...

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 03:35:33 PM »
my first was SS Paradise and my last Tuneful.

Woosie

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2015, 09:03:48 PM »
My first pony was Sparkler the unicorn.  My grandmother bought her for me and I had her until high school, but not sure what happened to her.  My grandmother taught me how to braid hair on her tail and now I have a tattoo of her which makes me always think of my grandmother :)  The last pony I remember getting was Dream Beauty Skyflier, which I just thought was the most beautiful horse ever.  She and my Fashion Star Filly Chloe shared queen of the herd duties during playtime, lol. 

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2015, 09:13:32 PM »
First was SS Wind Whistler, whom I got for Christmas when I was four and lost at the mall not long afterwards.  I have a lovely replacement though.

I used to think that Raincurl was last (I only had a few ponies as a kid) but I recently discovered Sundance in a bag of odds and ends and I remember getting her in a thrift store when I was maybe twelve or thirteen, because I thought Raincurl needed a friend.  So, Sundance was technically last.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal