collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB pota merch/dolls  (Read 159 times)

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
WTB pota merch/dolls
« on: April 01, 2017, 12:02:00 AM »
hi guys!! im kinda surfing around other doll forums and posting there too, but i thought that maybe somebody here might have something, or be married to somebody that has something, stuff like that. Im absolutely obsessed with planet of the apes- always have been. I love the originals they're very dear to my heart and i have quite a substantial collection!
i have a few unused coloring books, some modern figurines, vhs's and dvds, tshirts, various other merchandise... but im always looking for more!!! im especially looking for MOC mego dolls, i absolutely adore the packaging on them.. im also super interested in things that ARENT dolls, like glasses/mugs/plates/lunchboxes/posters/books...anything. I also love things that look particuarily dinky or wonky. right now im particularly looking for the belt buckles and deka mugs..

I love the originals and i also really like the newest set of remakes. i like to pretend that whalberg never stepped foot in my franchise : )

so if you have any POTA stuff up for sale, please link or pm me!!!! id be really interested!! ill trade you pony stuff for it too, if youd like.
also if you just wanna chat about POTA, leave your comments!! i can't be the only one!

[moving to Toy Sales ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:51:37 AM by Kiwi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal