collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help needed...Hallmark Rainbow Brite in NYC???  (Read 859 times)

Offline 80skatie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
Help needed...Hallmark Rainbow Brite in NYC???
« on: February 29, 2016, 01:28:03 PM »
Hi I have been drooling over all the Hallmark Rainbow Brite stuff but I'm from the UK :( However I'm visiting NYC in early April and was hoping to find a Hallmark store in Manhatten that stocked the range so I can buy all the pretties!!  :biggrin: Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there a Hallmark store in Manhatten that stocks Rainbow Brite? Thanks so much in advance for your help. Suggestions for pony shopping also much appreciated now TRU has closed   :(

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Help needed...Hallmark Rainbow Brite in NYC???
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 08:24:39 AM »
Hello dear!

I'm not a NY local, but I took the liberty of doing some research on your behalf...

I found two Amy's Hallmark (corporate store) in Manhattan located at

7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004    (phone number 212-825-1625)
AND
Rockefeller Center, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 (phone number 212-956-9113)

They are open 8am-7pm Monday through Friday, closed Sat and Sun. I called the store and they are carrying Rainbow Brite stuff- they currently have the large RB doll, Twink, "some horses", and lots of itty bitties. I asked if they were to run out if they will be restocking, and she said yes- but more importantly she is willing to put items on hold (though I don't know for how long, perhaps days at least).

Two other franchise owned stores located at:
625 8th Ave #201, New York, NY 10018         (212) 564-6030
820 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10017             (212) 599-7200

Hope this helps! If you know where you're staying in Manhattan, let me know and I can call the nearest store for you to check on their inventory. ;)

:heart: pq
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed...Hallmark Rainbow Brite in NYC???
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 12:20:45 PM »
Another possibility, if you know the hotel or person you are staying at, is to order from http://www.hallmark.com/

and have the package delivered at the hotel!  I've done that before for someone who was visiting NY (sent a doll to their hotel) it was great as it avoided customs.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal