collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Top 10 G1 Ponies and Babies  (Read 522 times)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Top 10 G1 Ponies and Babies
« on: May 30, 2015, 01:09:11 PM »
I would love to know more about G1s and their value... In particular, which ones are the most sought after, the most valuable, etc. This would only be for the top 10 (?) G1 Adults and Babies. I know about Mimic, and a few others, most recently mail order Scoops... anything anyone wants to share is welcome! Thanks. :)  - - I plan to post a picture of my collection because I've always wanted to know if I have any "hidden gems" / special ponies..even though I know all of them are special to me..hehe. :happy:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 G1 Ponies and Babies
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 01:47:02 PM »
It would perhaps be easier if you were to post a picture or a list of who you have and we can let you know values from there :)

The easiest rule for G1 is pretty much any Mail Order (which did not have a similar store release) is going to be in the "most sought after/most expensive category".

From store bought US ponies you have Red Roses, Diamond Dreams, Crumpet, Angel, Lemon Treats, any Big Brothers, summer & windy wings, the second set of TAF ponies, Sandcastle/Shovels, the second set of sea ponies, the second set of pony pals, the pretty pals, Baby Leaper and Baby Racer. And many more no doubt :) 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 02:52:12 PM »
someone posted this webpage before but I wonder if it will help others?

http://www.elisanet.fi/myrskytar/harvinaiset.htm

that person seems right on about which are rare.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »
Thank you for the info, Hathorcat and SkyCakes! :lovey: :newpony: This is good to know and makes me excited as I do have Glow, Starry Wings, Baby Sandcastle & Shovels.. as well as Chief (no accessories, and he has his front lock trimmed and a slight symbol rub, but still nice. He was actually my brother's pony that I adopted...lol. :biggrin:) I had Baby Pockets and Hoppy, but lost them... They are on my want list though.  ^.^  I definitely will post a photo in the pony brag section soon. :)

Post Merge: June 01, 2015, 08:33:52 AM

Ahh.. this reminds me of a 'store story' back in the day... On a shopping trip (as any little MLP fan in the '80s would) I wanted Yum Yum and a few other TAF ponies.. as well as some of the Sweetberry Ponies..(they had just come out). My mom told me, Ok, Hannah - You can just pick one! I couldn't of course and threw a hissy fit.. So she's like OK, Hannah -- You better pick one or you're not getting any pony today.. I was torn between Yum Yum and BP and ended up with Boysenberry Pie (because purple was/is my favorite color..lol). Years later, I actually ended up with a second BP in a group buy. haha. Now I wonder what it would be like to own all those TAF ponies I wanted but never got. :yikes: :whoa:

Post Merge: June 01, 2015, 08:37:45 AM

It would perhaps be easier if you were to post a picture or a list of who you have and we can let you know values from there :)

The easiest rule for G1 is pretty much any Mail Order (which did not have a similar store release) is going to be in the "most sought after/most expensive category".

From store bought US ponies you have Red Roses, Diamond Dreams, Crumpet, Angel, Lemon Treats, any Big Brothers, summer & windy wings, the second set of TAF ponies, Sandcastle/Shovels, the second set of sea ponies, the second set of pony pals, the pretty pals, Baby Leaper and Baby Racer. And many more no doubt :)

I was never the kid to collect the little mail order things for ponies.. I did however make one MO deal, that was for the little pink bracelet for the MLP charms.. I had a ton of them.. :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:24:29 AM by hannah725 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:10:38 PM »
Sounds like you have a lovely collection! :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal