collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: To Open or Not to Open? And Who's your Best Pony?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Re: To Open or Not to Open? And Who's your Best Pony?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 08:51:08 PM »
I'd say hold onto her in box until you can find her loose. Best of both worlds, so to speak. Then you can either sell your MIB gal or keep 'em both!

As for my best pony, it's gotta be my :muffin: Pony! She's out of her box (though I kept the box!) and she's quickly become my fav! I love brushing her silky hair, and I now love the FS ponies. Their size is more similar to my childhood g3s, so I feel the need to get her some bigger friends now, so she's not lonely.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »
As some others said, maybe keep her in the box until you find yourself a loose one. It's up to you. Personally, since I collect G4 only, the first thing I do is tear the little guys out of their package!

My favorite pony is probably G4 Fluttershy only because she's my favorite on the show. They got her really accurate!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »
I'm a loose pony collector. I had a bunch of MiB and realized I refuse to keep anything I haven't opened, because I'm no longer interested in having ponies I can't play with (in my case that's taking photos for photo stories). So anything I haven't opened I've been selling off via the local classifieds.

My best pony I own is a gorgeous minty Ringlet, who is in such good condition I've been keeping her hidden away to preserve her, which is probably a poor plan. I need to find a good place to put her.

EDIT: I just realized that in a lot of my previous posts I may be coming off as judgey about keeping objects. I'm recovering from a major breakdown which had hoarding side-effects, and I'm finally in the later recovery stage which involves flinging half of what I own out the door. I'm really not getting on anyone's case for how much they have, just on my own because it was a nightmare thing oh god Jean STOP TALKING.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:55:33 PM by rosencrantz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »
Dont worry rosencrantz you weren't judgey at all :) We all have different opinions on things that's the nature of collecting.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal