collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Traveling Pony Safety  (Read 392 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Traveling Pony Safety
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 06:58:59 AM »
I find putting them in ziplock or other plastic baggies works wonders. I've had ponies shipped to me in there (plus bubble wrap) and it's kept their hair perfect. I just returned from Canada with two G4s in a ziplock bag with accessories from the set and some blind bags and they were absolutely fine. I wrapped my Design-A-Luna in a scarf for her trip in the heavy suitcase and she was also fine. Not so sure about other gens, but the plastic on G4s has some give in it, so I think unless they had a lot of pressure put on certain areas and limbs (the wings of the pegasi and alicorns are likely the most fragile) they wouldn't get broken and are more likely to have decals scratched or get dented.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline lockette

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • twice as fancy as you
    • View Profile
    • toylockette.tumblr
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
I've done it a couple of times. I just don't take any ponies that are really worth much - monetarily or sentimentally! I usually take Baby Firefly because she's small, didn't cost me much, isn't a personal favorite, and is easily replaced! (I'd still have a fit if I'd knocked her into Lake Erie last summer when I was taking a shot of her on the boat out to Kelly's Island... just on principle.)
:rainbow: toylockette on tumblr & instagram!
& check out g1mlp & g3mlp on tumblr!

☆☆ wish list! ☆☆ ISO baby sparkle Firefly w/ dark gold tail factory error!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 02:29:24 PM »
Is it possible to keep a pony inside a small container, like a box or a tupperware?

Sure of course. But be careful what the container is made of - its colour and material. You dont want to risk staining the pony.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal