collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Transparent G4 ponies: let's discuss!  (Read 2000 times)

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Transparent G4 ponies: let's discuss!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 11:41:15 PM »
I would buy these asap if they came out in stores.  Please, Hasbro, make these!!!

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 12:02:57 AM »
I'm in love with the Rarity and Pinkie Pie.  Do we have any pics of the Applejack and Rainbow Dash anywhere?

Congrats to you folks who own these lovelies.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 03:35:04 AM »
5) The stamp dates on the feet put production very early in the line

Wait. Did we actually find out what the stamps mean? Because as far as we knew, we never broke down a system for what they meant. There were TONS of contradictions.
Example.
molded hair pinkie pie has 02491 (also she has 03121, and at LEAST another number if not more).
FS Applejack has 02841
crosseyed brushable canterlot luna is 10961
and FS RainbowDash is 12481

So what's the pattern? Luna came before RD? (no). FS AJ came before PP (no). PP's two numbers don't match at all (except the last 1, which everyone has)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 05:03:13 AM »
I will be sorely disappointed if this line doesn't get released, I was really looking forward to it :(

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

Wait. Did we actually find out what the stamps mean? Because as far as we knew, we never broke down a system for what they meant. There were TONS of contradictions.
Example.
molded hair pinkie pie has 02491 (also she has 03121, and at LEAST another number if not more).
FS Applejack has 02841

So what's the pattern? Luna came before RD? (no). FS AJ came before PP (no). PP's two numbers don't match at all (except the last 1, which everyone has)

Actually its something really simple.  Hathorcat showed it to us last time it came up.

The first number is the year (0 = first year, 1 = 2nd year, 2=3rd year of G4s), the middle number is the day of the year, 001 being Jan 1st, and 365 being Dec. 31st. Then the last digit is always 1.

You can pick up any pony you have and the date stamp will always follow those rules (first digit between 0 and 2 so far, next 3 are a number between 001 and 365 (not counting leap years), and the last digit is 1).

It is a manufacture date. The only way to know what was made when is to look at their foot, or assume that they make the product before it is released. So, what this means for your molded Pinkies, is that they were manufactured at 2 different times.

In this case, yes, Applejack was made before (around the same time as) molded Pinkie pie, and Luna was made before RD. Makes sense to me.

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »

That Rarity!  :lovey:
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 12:37:32 PM »
I just realized something... NONE of the transparent prototypes we've seen so far have the gem eye shine! :cry:

This is pretty much a 100% garantee that means these ponies will not be released this year. EVERY pony I've seen that has to do with the Crystal Empire line has those gem-shaped white eye shines in their eyes, including the Mane 6, Cadance, normal Ploomette, etc. etc.

I'm so heartbroken. They are really beautiful, but looks like Hasbro was just experiments near the beginning of the line with these, and not making a product that is being prepared to be released any time soon.

*goes to the corner to weep*
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Mare Play UK

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 12:52:37 PM »
I just realized something... NONE of the transparent prototypes we've seen so far have the gem eye shine! :cry:

This is pretty much a 100% garantee that means these ponies will not be released this year. EVERY pony I've seen that has to do with the Crystal Empire line has those gem-shaped white eye shines in their eyes, including the Mane 6, Cadance, normal Ploomette, etc. etc.

I'm so heartbroken. They are really beautiful, but looks like Hasbro was just experiments near the beginning of the line with these, and not making a product that is being prepared to be released any time soon.

*goes to the corner to weep*

I can confirm from my distributors that this line will ship approx. Jan/Feb 2013*. Initial estimations for prices of the transparent brushables is $5 - $7 US and £5 - £7 UK.

* Information given is subject to change and should not be taken as a definitive date.

**Edit**

No image is available from my distributor. They are unsure if this is the transparent line or not. More info as I get it.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 01:14:16 PM by Mare Play UK »

girlyponce

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 12:56:18 PM »
I need Rainbow Dash like this. Actually, I may get all of the Mane 6 - they are so pretty.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 02:20:57 PM »
ok, I don't even collect G4 but these are beautiful! Hasbro would be crazy not to release these girls :)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »
I am still a teenie bit hopeful- but considering how very few showed up on Taobao and due to the reasons referenced above- I am pretty sure they will not be widely released (much like white FS Celestia and Minty)

I can confirm from my distributors that this line will ship approx. Jan/Feb 2013*. Initial estimations for prices of the transparent brushables is $5 - $7 US and £5 - £7 UK.

* Information given is subject to change and should not be taken as a definitive date.

**Edit**

No image is available from my distributor. They are unsure if this is the transparent line or not. More info as I get it.

I hope that you can find out! :)

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
@Mare Play: The line your distributor mentioned is probably the full set of mane 6 with tinsel hair/"gem" eyes (the first release of this line just has 4 of the ponies). I've seen the listing for it up on Big Bad Toy Store and others on the forum agree that this is probably the case.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »

Example.
FS Applejack has 02841

Actually its something really simple.  Hathorcat showed it to us last time it came up.

The first number is the year (0 = first year, 1 = 2nd year, 2=3rd year of G4s), the middle number is the day of the year, 001 being Jan 1st, and 365 being Dec. 31st. Then the last digit is always 1.

You can pick up any pony you have and the date stamp will always follow those rules (first digit between 0 and 2 so far, next 3 are a number between 001 and 365 (not counting leap years), and the last digit is 1).

It is a manufacture date. The only way to know what was made when is to look at their foot, or assume that they make the product before it is released. So, what this means for your molded Pinkies, is that they were manufactured at 2 different times.

In this case, yes, Applejack was made before (around the same time as) molded Pinkie pie, and Luna was made before RD. Makes sense to me.

Dang I missed that. Could anyone point me to this thread, with examples?

I find it strange that FS Applejack was produced before molded hair Pinkie Pie... My area was certainly one of the first to get the molded hair set, and I feel like Applejack didn't start showing up until Spring afterwards. (And as stated, :) There are at least 3 or more different manufacturing dates for the molded hair pp)

o__o I mean take my FS :muffin: Pony for example, according to our code, she was made in early Dec 2011 (but NOT released until summer this year). So I was still kind of right, they can be made early on, but we might not see them for quite awhile

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »
@banditpony - you are right there can be big gaps between manufacture and release which add to the confusion. In addition you will find varying dates between production and release because HB use 3 different suppliers, 3 completely different plants in China working on different elements of the line. So it could be different suppliers work to different time frames.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2012, 07:29:10 PM »
I would love to get my hands on these!

I'm getting sick of going into stores and only finding Wedding ponies. Anything new would be great.
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal