collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Style Challenge Show Off Thread!  (Read 4703 times)

Offline starscout

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
Re: Style Challenge Show Off Thread!
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2023, 05:40:58 PM »
Maybe this can be a yearly thing? Going forward I had planned to do three custom swaps a year, but I can replace one with this instead. Maybe have it over the summer instead of the beginning of the year? So it would be custom swap - style challenge - Halloween swap.
Yes, please! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2023, 03:29:34 PM »
Oh, the prize.. for me?  :blink: 
:freak:
Oh, thank you so much!  :lovey: Congratulations to the other winners as well!  :grouphug:

Thank you very much to everyone for the wonderful and kind comments! One of these days, I'm going to go through this thread in more detail and also write my own comments about the wonderful work of others!  :lovey:
Told you xxx

Ponybookworm :hug:

Post Merge: April 18, 2023, 03:31:32 PM

Maybe this can be a yearly thing? Going forward I had planned to do three custom swaps a year, but I can replace one with this instead. Maybe have it over the summer instead of the beginning of the year? So it would be custom swap - style challenge - Halloween swap.

That sounds good.  :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 03:31:32 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2023, 07:01:19 PM »
I’m late to the party, but congrats to all the winners of the drawing! :biggrin:

Also thank you for all of your kind words on my custom!

Sunpony, it’s too bad you didn’t have time to make yours! It would have been awesome to have an orange pony in the mix, and her design is fantastic!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2023, 07:37:46 PM »
Now I could write a few comments about other people's wonderful ponies and their friends. :)

Sorry in advance for the typos in my texts and for using too many emojis!  :blush:

Minty_Magic Sushi Sparkle (nice name) is a really lovely looking beauty! :wow: I like its colors very much. It's better that you added a fish to her jewelry, than that it was lying on the ground.. or so that it wouldn't have looked morbid, I guess you should have made an aquarium for it.  :lol: Snow Fox is really cute and every time I see it, it makes me smile because it looks so happy! :inlove: What is it made of? I really like the glitter on its body! :heart:

Ponybookworm Wow, you decided to surprise us really well! :wow: Two wonderful ponies and a cute pig! :heart: They have lovely colors. Delicious looking symbols! (The flipping of the pancake in the symbol is a fun idea.) :yummy: Perky the Pig is so cute. It's nice that it also has pearls around its neck. It's a great idea that you made a friend of ponies by crocheting. You used the pony that is in the Crumpet pose, did you have a real Hasbro pony or the same fake one as mine?  :)

starscout A beautiful Moonmelon with a space-like or dreamlike appearance. I really like those themes! The pony has many wonderful details. :heart: And once again I write the same thing that the pony has wonderful colors!  :lol: And such a cute little bunny with a lovely sparkling crescent moon on her forehead! It holds the pearl tightly as if it were its treasure, cute! :heart:

Griffin Beautiful, so beautiful! ..  :biggrin: and lovely colors! :heart: You always have such incredibly precisely painted symbols as if they were stickers or made by a machine. :wow: You have such steady hands and precise eyes! As I've probably mentioned somewhere before, I'm a fan of your art! :heart:  ^.^ That hair ornament is lovely! Boba is a very cute little red panda! :heart:

Pokeyonekenobie A lovely cheerful pony with a great pose! The colors of this one are lovely too. :heart: Orange freckles are a nice addition/idea! A fun idea is also to make a friend out of beads and it's cute!  :)

pandabear_chan :inlove: Oh, he's a handsome stallion! Really fairytale/dreamy, even futuristic maybe? (I wish Hasbro had made a series like that!) :wow: Did I mention that the colors are gorgeous?  :lol: I love his unique hairstyle! ( I would like that hairstyle for myself, thanks.) :biggrin: Lovely treats that are actually magnets !?! :wow: Cute little piggy there too. Do these have a name yet?

Sunpony :hug: Thank you for sharing the plan of your pony for us to see. I hope you get it done sometime. It is really beautiful with beautiful colors. Fresh and cheerful looking pony! :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2023, 11:38:35 PM »
Yep, both the adult & the baby were Phonies of the same colour
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2023, 04:44:45 PM »
I completely forgot to thank the amazing organizer of our challenge!  :blush:
BC! Many thanks and hugs to you for this! :deathhug: Maybe someday I'll dare to take part in this kind of challenge again (horror-themed would be great ;)), because it was really nice to do this and I succeeded in it!  :yippee: It was also really nice that everyone could vote for colors, themes and other additions.

I hope one day we can see your pony too, if you still want to finish it. At least it sounds really cool! :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2023, 04:27:09 AM »
Aw, thank you :hug:

I had positive feedback about bringing it back next year, so look forward to it :)

I will probably make the pony eventually. I liked the idea too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal