collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "OK to customize" list?  (Read 337 times)

Offline Naamah

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
"OK to customize" list?
« on: June 17, 2012, 07:57:43 AM »
I feel awful asking because I never should have lost the link, but somewhere, and I would swear it was on this site, was a general list of ponies that it was and was not okay to customize.

I've looked and looked, and can't find anything like it here (I concede I am probably looking right past it at this point), and as you might imagine, Google returns nothing helpful, since putting "customize" along with "pony" gets you pretty much nothing but how-tos.  Anyone know where I can find this list?

I recently came into a bunch of ponies and I really want to check and make sure I don't have anything that I'd be better off trading, selling, or restoring rather than customizing, and that list was a great easy and quick place to start.
"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth . . . that I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding." Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: "OK to customize" list?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:23:45 AM »

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »
There also used to be a G1 list on someone's site, but I cannot find it anymore, perhaps the site is down now? :/ 

You are always welcome to post a list of names or even a quick pic of the lot and fellow customizers can help you out.

Offline Naamah

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 11:41:41 AM »
@Maniah: THAT'S IT!  That's the exact one!  Thank you soooo much! 

I have a buncha G1s too, so thank you, Colorscape, I'll post pics if I'm not sure about something!
"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth . . . that I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding." Ezio Auditore da Firenze

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal