collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 73235 times)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #765 on: July 11, 2023, 06:38:26 AM »
sending you positive thoughts, Ponyfan. :hug: :hug:

i've been feeling a little down for the last couple of days. i didn't get much done at work yesterday. i'm off today to take care of some personal stuff. i've also been rearranging stuff in the house. i do that sometimes when i'm anxious.

also, it's so disappointing when i see a pony i want on eBay at a reasonable price but the international shipping is too high. the search for another Baby Bridesmaid still continues.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 07:56:26 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #766 on: July 11, 2023, 10:45:13 AM »
I'm so stressed out about money, I hate it. I need 100 bucks before the 16th. I've got $14 in my account. My mom has even less. I've got a bid on one of my Argies on eBay for 80. The auction doesn't end until the 17th though.

I'm going to try to complete a few customs today. I'm waiting for the mailman to come get a package (it was a $7 sale, so not very much) then I'll get started.

My two meds that needed prior auth still aren't ready. I need them so bad. I'm so tired/fatigued I can't keep my eyes open. My mom says 'go to bed' but I don't like sleeping through the day because I like to work on my art in natural light. My light situation at night isn't very good. It's true though that i seem to have more energy at night and it's easier to stay awake. I think I have delayed sleep phase syndrome and have had it my whole life. I used to give into it when I lived with my parents and sister, I would wake up around 6pm and go to bed around 10am. It worked out well.

But yeah, I need to make some things to sell.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: July 11, 2023, 12:33:05 PM »
*big :hug: :hug: :hug: to Ponyfan* I hope everything gets sorted out soon. That's the problem with medical stuff, it doesn't usually help to look it up, but you can't NOT look it up when you're worried, right? x_x It sucks.

I knew AO3 was getting DDOS'd by some nuts but I didn't know other sites had been hit too D: What the heck.

Beth3346 - Sending hugs for your husband + hope his surgery goes well (I just realized you said this in the other thread, oops.. hope it's okay to post it here ^^;), and :hug: to you as well <3
yess I hate it when international shipping is so high! SO many times I've seen great deals but had to pass up on them because of the insane shipping. I know from experience that international shipping can be stupidly pricey but sometimes you see listings and you're like, come on, that price isn't right. x_x I feel like it just gets more and more expensive every day.

BlackCurtains - keeping my fingers crossed your meds come in ASAP and that things work out money-wise for you :)

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #768 on: July 11, 2023, 01:47:15 PM »
Well I got a letter from my insurance. They've denied both new medicines :( They cite "not medically necessary" for both, plus some other stuff like you haven't tried a generic/cheaper version first. I sent a copy to my psychiatrist, maybe she can fill out some paperwork or something. I was so looking forward to the Sunosi :(  -_-

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: July 11, 2023, 03:46:20 PM »
BC refer to WYP for my reaction, & I hope your people come down on the insurance peeps like a ton of bricks!!!

I KNOW we're not allowed plastic stuff, but having the odd wooden fork available instead will do wonders for people who are out for ages & don't realise until after they get it they don't have a fork on them.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: July 11, 2023, 05:34:29 PM »
Lots of hugs to Ponyfan and BC (and everyone else too!)  :hug:

The flu is over, but there are still pains in the area of my right side. :pout: I can calm it down almost completely with painkillers, but I only take them when I have to leave the house. When I'm at home, I can take it easy and avoid sudden movements. On Wednesday, I'm supposed to mow the grass for a long time, but I think it will go well because there's no need to hurry.

The little toe is no longer painful, but its nail is still standing higher than the nails of the other toes. I have not dared to cut it any shorter. I'm afraid it will cause pain and blood again.  :huh:
:zzz:

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #771 on: July 12, 2023, 08:12:38 AM »
thank you for all of the kind wishes for my husband :) the first operation is next week. we're just anxious to get it over with. it will be nice when he can see well again.

@HOM i'm glad your flu is over. hoping the pains go away soon.

My complaint for today is having to repeat myself over and over. i'm not sure why people can't just scroll up in their chats or emails to read where the questions were already answered. of course i don't say that and i just nicely repeat myself when inside i'm fuming.

Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #772 on: July 12, 2023, 08:33:35 AM »
I hope everything goes well for your husband. Eye stuff is scary.

HoM, I'm glad you're finally over the flu! Take it easy with that side injury.

My complaint is my mom. She accused me of "abandoning" her. Everyday she asks how I feel and I tell the truth - most days I feel like complete crap. I told her my right hip has been bothering me and it's hard to walk, also my dizziness has been worse lately. But because I haven't been to visit her in a while, I've "got other priorities" and "she knows she comes last".

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 13, 2023, 11:41:13 AM »
My complaint is about my cities transit system. I do not want to drive/could not afford a car on my own (and we don't have space for another one in my families home). So, I am reliant on our less than optimal (sometimes dangerous) bus and LRT system. I want to go to a convention here in the city since I have never been. Plugged it into the maps app, and it gives you the driving route as default. If I drove it would take 20-25 mins to get there. Bus? 1 hour 20 minutes on a good day with no major interruptions like traffic. If I miss a bus (the buses here never run on time so its a greater possibility you'll arrive late and miss the bus if you need to change) then it takes longer because the bus only comes every half hour to an hour.
I knew our city was terrible at the bus system (terrible at a lot of things that would benefit the public) but seeing that in writing just makes it seem worse than I thought it was.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #774 on: July 13, 2023, 12:08:13 PM »
I saw my mom today. She actually apologized.

My current complaint is the BEEP BEEP BEEP of this machine outside. It's a portable scaffold? I guess? One dude is manning it. It beeps constantly. It's right outside my window. It's going to drive me mad.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 14, 2023, 11:06:20 AM »
Dear drivers:
Please be more attentive on the roads, especially during high-use times like evening rush-hour.
Because your stupidity traumatised & delayed a bus driver indefinitely, causing disruption to the service said driver was trying to provide. That incident, which was probably caused by stupidity or negligence, meant this bus driver, all the passengers waiting for the bus they were driving, & various other road users, were held back & delayed for ages from getting home. I haven't looked up the incident yet, but one of you drivers was most likely the cause of it. I don't know if anybody was hurt badly or worse, but I do know such a thing would have involved police & clearing debris from the road so as not to cause damage to other vehicles, hence, extensive delays during that time.
Sincerely, one of the passengers of the bus you delayed.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 14, 2023, 05:51:01 PM »
Sending hugs to you all! If I had to complain about something, our fridge just went out, and now we have to go out and buy a new one. :(

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #777 on: July 15, 2023, 11:42:13 AM »
I'm so tired! I hate it!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 16, 2023, 01:40:10 AM »
Read up on the incident (the one delaying my bus): It put a woman in hospital!!! Hope she recovers & suffers no lasting damage xxx

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #779 on: July 16, 2023, 09:16:46 AM »
I heard some news that made me incredibly upset :( It's about animals dying so I'll put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler
There was a fire at a Florida wildlife sanctuary and 250 animals died. They are investigating the fire, it happened at 3am. Most of the animals were former pets who were too much for the owners to handle.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal