collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anime?  (Read 206404 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Anime?
« Reply #855 on: June 17, 2020, 02:02:30 AM »
Lately, I have been watching more Chinese TV series then anime which is weird for me because most of them I find to have poor acting and horrible effects, but I really like once upon a time in Lianjiang mountain. The first few episodes are kinda silly, but I like it. Its on Netflix.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: June 17, 2020, 08:26:59 AM »
Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with Crunchyroll?  Lately Crunchyroll will not remember where I am in the episode or will randomly restart at the beginning while I am watching.

I’m nearing the end of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and am almost halfway through Diamond no Ace Season 2.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Skandalous

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 17, 2020, 10:26:19 AM »
I’ve got a recommendation for an anime movie:
PROMARE

If you love colors, stylistic animation, an awesome soundtrack that pumps you up, LGBTQ+ themes, and a WILDLY ridiculous (yet self-aware) story, this is the movie for you.

In a world where the Burnish, a group of humans with fire-bending capabilities, are causing fiery chaos all over Promepolis, Galo Thymos and his team of flashy mecha fire-rescuers dedicate their lives to saving the citizens and putting out the fires. But is there more to this story than meets the eye? 🤔

Have a sample of the soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZss0JsyNAOk56Zzoe4JJo0AnEBQ8r9hv

I suggest giving a listen to “Inferno” and “Superfly” to get an idea of what you’re in for 😉
:rainbow:Skandy's G2 Wishlist:rainbow:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #858 on: June 18, 2020, 05:17:52 AM »
Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with Crunchyroll?  Lately Crunchyroll will not remember where I am in the episode or will randomly restart at the beginning while I am watching.

I’m nearing the end of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and am almost halfway through Diamond no Ace Season 2.

Ponyfan

Yeah, mine does that. But I am using the firestick app and that can be a pain and inconsistent anyway in remembering where I am in an episode or even whether I even have a queue, so...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 18, 2020, 07:27:31 AM »

Ponyfan

Yeah, mine does that. But I am using the firestick app and that can be a pain and inconsistent anyway in remembering where I am in an episode or even whether I even have a queue, so...

I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my Internet.   It happened again yesterday when I was almost at the end of the episode and it suddenly went back to the first scene after the opening titles.

I'm sorry it's happening to you too.

I've found myself humming  Hashire! Mirai the last couple of days. :)

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:32:32 AM by Ponyfan »

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #860 on: June 18, 2020, 08:07:30 AM »

Ponyfan

I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my Internet.   It happened again yesterday when I was almost at the end of the episode and it suddenly went back to the first scene after the opening titles.

I'm sorry it's happening to you too.

I've found myself humming  Hashire! Mirai the last couple of days. :)

Ponyfan

Mine is not starting over while watching, that may be to do with the webbased one though. Mine just forgets I watched an ep already when I come back to it.

Daiya has catchy theme songs.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 22, 2020, 07:09:51 AM »
My Crunchyroll will forget that I watched an episode too sometimes and then when I come back and try to start the next episode I start thinking "Didn't I just watch this one?"

I finished rewatching Sailor Moon and am still watching Diamond no Ace Season 2.  I want to rewatch Yona also.

Has anyone seen A Whisker Away? The preview looks interesting.

Ponyfan

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #862 on: June 24, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
My Crunchyroll will forget that I watched an episode too sometimes and then when I come back and try to start the next episode I start thinking "Didn't I just watch this one?"

I finished rewatching Sailor Moon and am still watching Diamond no Ace Season 2.  I want to rewatch Yona also.

Ponyfan

I watched a whisker away a day or two ago, I liked it and it was cute and sweet and a couple times hit me right in the feels so I say watch it.

I also just watched 2 episodes of Food Wars (I think that's what it was called), I did like it and will probably watch the whole series but I didn't expect the partial nudity and weird food/sexualized scenes when I started. That was unexpected. (haha)
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 26, 2020, 07:25:40 PM »

Ponyfan

I watched a whisker away a day or two ago, I liked it and it was cute and sweet and a couple times hit me right in the feels so I say watch it.

I also just watched 2 episodes of Food Wars (I think that's what it was called), I did like it and will probably watch the whole series but I didn't expect the partial nudity and weird food/sexualized scenes when I started. That was unexpected. (haha)

I will probably watch A Whisker Away. :) I haven't seen Food Wars yet. I am not sure if it's going to be something I will like.

I am also still watching Monthly Girls but I think I'm only on episode 4.

I had another problem with Crunchyroll but I think it was do to an add on that I installed to paly a game.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 01, 2020, 04:41:03 PM »
Im not sure how many play the Mr Love Queen’s Choice game but the anime based on the game will be released on July 15th.  It looks really good. :)

Ponyfan

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #865 on: July 12, 2020, 08:44:18 PM »
Im not sure how many play the Mr Love Queen’s Choice game but the anime based on the game will be released on July 15th.  It looks really good. :)

Ponyfan

I think I just saw something come up today on one of the FB groups I'm in for MLQC today that it's gonna be on cruncyroll, I hope so, (crosses fingers).

There is a group for MLQC on facebook for 'global' players, so they'll post spoiler videos and karma. So I saw a video today of some new stuff china is apparently getting (FRICKING WANTS IT).

Sadly I just entered level 24 but haven't progressed any on it as I've been dealing with the other stuff they're pushing. I did managed to get the Kiro: One step away karma, but I totally used up ever gem I had saved up as well as using all my purple hearts Id saved so I could complete dates just to get the gems.

But thankfully that new event summer tune makes it super easy to get gems. So I've managed to build up a good amount for right now.

Till they hit us with some more purdy karma cards.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 15, 2020, 03:36:34 PM »
there used to be an anime movie I loved - The Enchanted Journey, about 2 squirrels. I'd love to watch it again, so curious if it's available to stream anywhere?

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 16, 2020, 07:04:49 AM »
there used to be an anime movie I loved - The Enchanted Journey, about 2 squirrels. I'd love to watch it again, so curious if it's available to stream anywhere?

Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Enchanted-Journey-Jim-Backus/dp/B002YV7IVM

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 16, 2020, 11:49:16 AM »

Amazon.

I got super excited but it says it isn't available to watch in my area :( I'll have to keep an eye out to see if their distribution changes for viewing from the USA! Thank you!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 16, 2020, 04:22:14 PM »

Amazon.

I got super excited but it says it isn't available to watch in my area :( I'll have to keep an eye out to see if their distribution changes for viewing from the USA! Thank you!

Sorry, I didn't even notice that.  I just googled it and it came up.  I wonder if someone has it posted on YouTube anywhere.  I guess if you wanted to drop $60+ on it you could buy it from either Amazon or eBay.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:24:42 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal