collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratz from 2002 - 2003ish + Bratz bait  (Read 137 times)

Offline Maple

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bratz from 2002 - 2003ish + Bratz bait
« on: September 26, 2016, 07:02:54 AM »
I'm starting to go through my old Bratz dolls to try and figure out what I have. I've discovered I have most of the Flaunt It (2002) series, some of Xpress It (2002), The Bratz Boyz (2002), and at least Dana and Cloe for Formal Funk (2002). I also have some Wintertime Wonderland (2003) - Sasha and Cloe I think if not more.

I have the fashion packs: Study Hall Style and Just Do P.E. Maybe: Party Perfection and Punk n' Prep

If I dig a little harder, I know I had one of the Salon/Spa sets, the FM blue cruiser, and one if not two motorcycles.

I'll be slowly organizing all the pieces to see if I have full sets, but I've also had trouble finding a good source for price references for out of box.

If any of those sets interest you, feel free to contact me. Or if you wanna save me time and purchase a big lot of Bratz dolls and accessories, let me know and we can work out a price!

Also: I have one Jade doll that I must have thought about customizing at one point. I cut her hair off, but that's it. Let me know if you'd be interested in a bait Jade.

Thanks! I'll be posting pictures as I get things organized, but feel free to inquire before then.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:17:38 AM by Maple »
Thanks Tearsofthunder for the avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal