collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TLC Custom Blythe & Factory Blythe  (Read 138 times)

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
TLC Custom Blythe & Factory Blythe
« on: August 20, 2015, 04:27:57 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm putting my first custom blythe up for sale, with the note that she is a TLC girl - her eye mechanism does NOT work and her eyes have to be handrolled. This might be an easy fix or it might need a whole new eye mech, I'm really not sure... but at the moment I can't afford to buy parts to replace it :( So I'm hoping she'll go to a home where she can get fixed, or loved despite her issues!

She is made from a factory/tbl/fake girl.

She has had her face sand matted, carved, new makeup applied, gaze lifted, sleep eyes added, new pullrings added, new eyechips added (1 set of coolcats and 3 sets handpainted by me) and lips glossed! Because she is both my first custom and because of the eye mech problems she is priced at a super low 60$ (shipping not included)

Pictures in the spoiler - note - her orange and green eyechips have been switched since these pictures were taken and she has gotten new eyelashes since these pictures were taken as well!

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also have this factory blythe girl - I bought her to customize but money is now really tight so I'm selling her on. She's got thick hair but it's kind of greasy - I gave it a wash with dish soap, though it could probably use another wash or more intense treatment. She is on a Pure Neemo L body, I think? Her eye mech works great and the colors are grey, blue, brown, and a minty green sort of color. I am asking 75$ + shipping for her.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:53:48 AM by Skitterbug »

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: TLC Custom Blythe - Sandy Shores
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 07:22:46 AM »
No longer on hold!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal