collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTS roller maze ghoulia/abbey 2 pack (and loose RM ghoulia)  (Read 187 times)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
WTS roller maze ghoulia/abbey 2 pack (and loose RM ghoulia)
« on: August 09, 2012, 12:55:31 PM »
so yeah.  my kmart had the roller maze 2 packs - I only needed abbey from one of them, so I have a loose ghoulia, and a second MIB set.

abbey in the MIB set has a small smudge on her lip where she's missing color.  as far as I can tell, that's the only flaw I see.

asking $30 for the girls, and it'll be $10 shipping, so $40 total.

the loose ghoulia is still attached to the backing, asking $15 for her, aaaand, I'm not sure on shipping as I've not yet sold a smaller box and shipped it yet.  I'd stay safe and say $10, and would refund any difference.  so, $25 for loose ghoulia.

I don't have boxes on hand to ship them right away, so I would accept payment when I had a box and was ready to ship.  :)

pics upon request, but my camera doesn't always do well at picking up small details when I want it to :)

I may consider full or partial trades if you have something to offer I couldn't live without ;)

also, I prefer not to ship overseas - but I will if I have a very understanding buyer with good feedback.  I'm wary of sending things over the oceans because things tend to get lost, which makes me a sad panda.
looking into a re-branding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal