collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Kmart Sale!  (Read 386 times)

Offline PaintedHooves

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dayna's Custom Ponies
Kmart Sale!
« on: November 06, 2012, 10:33:43 AM »
Don't know if anyone has seen this or if I'm just way late, but the Kmart website front page is advertising buy 2 get 1 free Ponies :)  Not sure if it's in store or just online, but seems like a decent deal to me!

Post Merge: November 06, 2012, 10:35:46 AM

Also, when you click on the link for the MLP section of the sale you only get the big stuff.  Go to the tabs on the left side and click "All Toys BOGOs" and all the regular brushables show up too!
Nevermind :(  They're all sold out :(
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:36:48 AM by PaintedHooves »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Kmart Sale!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 11:35:20 AM »
Was it just online?

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »
Please tell me it wasn't just online I live right around the corner from a kmart with a huge toy selection

ladybrooklyn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 01:31:20 PM »
It's definitely in store, as well as online. I just visited the one down the street from me today... and ponies are "buy 2 get 1 FREE"

I also came home to their circular in the mail... which also advertises the sale... ;)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »
Oh! Great deal! Hope people can take advantage of it.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

popyduggan

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 03:30:05 AM »
Family Dollar still has buy one, get one 50% off on toys $5 and up and 10% off a toy purchase of $100 or more. I've never seen that many ponies in one store to reach that total, but they have Monster High as well for those into that line.

Kmart has MLP excluding the Wedding Castle and Talking Cadance/Celestia B2G1FREE this week, so $4ish a piece for 3 playfuls and $11ish a piece for 3 FSs and 3 BBs for like, a $1.33 a piece.

CVS has bogoFREE on certain toys W/ CVS CARD this week, I dunno if MLP is included, but if they are you could get 2 playfuls @ $4.50 a piece. Not worth the hassle imo, unless your store has 14 Lily Blossoms collecting dust.

I picked up the1st Rarity, Dewdrop Dazzle, and Diamond Rose for $14.98, that's about $5 each but those aren't all too common atm so I figured why not?

I also wanted to buy some fashion styles but all they had were 3 Twilight Sparkles.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:34:20 AM by popyduggan »

tehflah

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 06:43:39 AM »
The KMarts around me have really gone downhill, and very rarely restock unfortunately. Though, months and months ago when I started collecting, they did have a pretty decent amount of old stock that I bought up. I usually don't buy much new G4 stuff from stores because I'd rather the kids have the first shot at those, but in this case they were literally collecting dust so I figured eh, why not.

Last time I was in there was maybe a month or two ago and I felt kinda bad: An Applejack and a Feathermay, that looked to be part of the old stock I saw before, sat next to each other on adjacent pegs while there were a few Cadence's down below on the shelf. All lonely plastic ponies :(

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 08:41:43 AM »
Aww no Kmarts in my part of the state.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Ianthe99

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »
AND, if you have a Kmart rewards card.. there's a $10 credit on it till tomorrow. I got cat food with mine. :-P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal