collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Blind Bag Online Stock + Retail Store Guide  (Read 8011 times)

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
I just want to remind everyone that I update the first post of the topic daily...plus find new sites that sell them (even the smallest ones!)
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Why is there a scam alert?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MaronaPossessed

• View Profile

You mean the rip-off alert? The three pack you can get normally for 20-30 dollars...on Enertainment Earth, they sell it for 65 dollars. :huh:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Oh!  Sorry, in my head "rip off" translated to a scam.  Now I understand. 

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
vnctoys.com has pre-orders for wave 4

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile

You mean the rip-off alert? The three pack you can get normally for 20-30 dollars...on Enertainment Earth, they sell it for 65 dollars. :huh:

No, its not a rip off - the Entertainment Earth offer at $70 contains 8 packs of the minis - 3 x Wedding Set, 3 x Cloudsdale Set and 2 x Apple Family Set. Thats cheaper per pack than the RRP of $8.99. All you have to do is click into the item to see the complete listing.

You have to remember that Entertainment Earth and BBTS are wholesalers as well so often items are only available in  complete boxes/packs.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MaronaPossessed

• View Profile

No, its not a rip off - the Entertainment Earth offer at $70 contains 8 packs of the minis - 3 x Wedding Set, 3 x Cloudsdale Set and 2 x Apple Family Set. Thats cheaper per pack than the RRP of $8.99. All you have to do is click into the item to see the complete listing.

You have to remember that Entertainment Earth and BBTS are wholesalers as well so often items are only available in  complete boxes/packs.
Ah that's why...my bad. Gonna remove it when I update the post with vnctoys ^^;

edit: hmm vnctoys...i see nothing on blind bags o-o
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:57:23 AM by MaronaPossessed »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Well I have a pre-order with her.  It's gypsy here at the arena, and she may only have them available in her arena thread.  Not sure... :) 

Bronley

• Trade Count: (0)
Kmart stores can also carry MLP blind bags. I called one and had them check the inventory system for me by UPC, and then called the stores with any stowing: most had none or a few wave 1 for $1.99 per bag. 2 stores had them for $1.50 per bag!

2 of my local stores were in the process of resetting their toy isles this week and had 2 boxes "in stock" in the computer, but not available to bring out. One of those 2 had them for $1.50 per bag. I kept checking in each day this week and got transferred to the guy that was actually unboxing the toys in the back on Thursday - he found them for me and put them aside with my name for pickup. They were wave 1, but great deal on them and I'll find them a home.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Would anyone be interested in a trade?  I am hoping to avoid having to buy them!

I'm looking for the purple checkerboard bagged ones:   #10 Sea Swirl, #12 Glowy Twilight, #15 Love Struck, and #22 Heartstrings (aka Lyra)

I have for trading:  #3 Bitta Luck, #4 Rainbowshine, #8 Golden Harvest, #17 Meadow Song, #21 Cherry Berry, and #24 Lucky Dreams Also rarity, AppleJack and RainbowDash but I am sure no one is looking for them so much.   

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
I found all of wave 4 @ Meijers (midwest retailer) @ $2.50 each. They aren't in the MLP section, but in the cheapo toy bin endcap. I also noticed 1 of the 5 stores around me (S. Adams Rd.) didn't carry any BBs atm.

Offline MaronaPossessed

• View Profile
Big Bad Toy Store is out of stock of Wave 4 Blind Bags, but taking pre-orders. No updates on the Wave 3 yet.

Interesting Update: Hasbro Toy Shop changed the picture of the blind bag case from wave 1 to wave 4... :shocked:

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Sorry for probably asking a dumb question but why are wave 2 called the ponyville bags?  What does the packaging look like? So those are the ones that were only released in the UK right?  Not sure how I am ever going to track those down.  any ideas?  Sorry I guess that was a lot of questions.....

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Sorry for probably asking a dumb question but why are wave 2 called the ponyville bags?  What does the packaging look like? So those are the ones that were only released in the UK right?  Not sure how I am ever going to track those down.  any ideas?  Sorry I guess that was a lot of questions.....

Check out the Coming Soon thread at the top of the Corral for pics of the bags.

I am not sure what you mean by wave 2 just being ponyville bags - personally I consider them all to be ponyville releases just that blind bags are the ones which come in sealed bags.

Wave 2 only had a release in Aus/NZ and some parts of Europe [not including the UK]

At the moment your best bet for wave 2 - is searching out members on here who have them for sale as well as ebay.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
thanks, I was reading what was posted about them on this list.  they are listed as the ponyville bags, which is why I was confused too.  In the first post it said that I thought. 

Maybe I should make a post about doing some trading, there are things only available here right now, I wonder if anyone is trying to track something down from here and would like to trade for some. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal