collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What pony do you regret selling?  (Read 16281 times)

Claro

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What pony do you regret selling?
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »
Thank you for all the comments people made about my Baby Cherries Jubilee... I did get in touch with the buyer around Christmas to explain and she was so lovely and said she would try and find another one to buy so she could sell me her back... Mine was so close to mint though and I haven't seen another like that as yet... you never know, maybe she will come back to me one day x

This story almost made me cry! I keep everything my two grans (one passed, one still alive) give/gave me! If I wasn't out of a job now, I'd send you money or start a fund in your ponies honour to help get her back!!!

I almost sold my Peruvian Applejack. I was in tears crying about it, because money was so tight.

I had found someone to buy her, but my fiance told me I shouldn't sell something I am so attached to and "bought" her for me, from myself. So really, she's not mine anymore, she just happens to chill at my place with the rest of my small Applejack herd.

That is one of the most adorable things i have ever heard!!!
[/quote]

Agreed!

My story is actually not all me... My first ebay purchase (Chief) was made and I was so happy! Complete with bandanna and everything! About a week later I received a random email from the seller saying she felt she had made a mistake. I didn't mind, as I understand the feeling. She sent me Tex AND a Seashell instead and that made me happy. So, Jo, if you're on this forum, your ponies are still very happy!!!

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
Huge hugs Claro!  :hug:
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »
I had to sell lots I regret cause I needed money : ( I think selling my minty ice crystal was the biggest regret, bright eyes was another

Offline zora

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2012, 03:01:49 PM »
All of my childhood G1's! I had so many..

oooooh me too! i didnt have many but i wish i kept them! they all were mint :[
Former Nirvana and BigBro Collector

Offline ponymagic

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2012, 03:31:28 PM »
Thank you for all the comments people made about my Baby Cherries Jubilee... I did get in touch with the buyer around Christmas to explain and she was so lovely and said she would try and find another one to buy so she could sell me her back... Mine was so close to mint though and I haven't seen another like that as yet... you never know, maybe she will come back to me one day x

I have a baby CJ for sale at the moment, if the person who bought yours would be interested. She isn't mint though.  PM me if you'd like details :-)

Online Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »
My Baby Cherries Jubilee  :yikes:
Sold her here at the arena before christmas, my grandma who passed away a few years ago bought her for me and I should never have parted with her, I'm so so sad.  I've never actually regretted selling a pony before...

aww :( maybe you could ask the buyer if you could buy her back, if they consider selling her on at a later date?

I'm actually the buyer and I am keeping an eye out for a Baby Cherries Jubilee in good condition that's not priced ridiculously high. When I find one, I will sell Willa her original one back at the price that she sold her to me.

Although your idea is good, too. If she finds one first, I'd be more than happy to do it that way as well.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal