collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Next wave of brushables leaked  (Read 7006 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Next wave of brushables leaked
« on: February 08, 2015, 09:25:18 PM »
It seems the wave of brushables after the ones with necklaces and cutie marks around their eye and down their leg has been spotted and it looks like the main 6 again. However they have codes on their legs so I'm assuming they need to release them with the codes once and then they will start with the new characters.

http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/02/new-cutie-mark-magic-mane-6-brushables.html?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Next wave of brushables leaked
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 09:37:01 PM »
Everytime I think I am warming up to G4, Hasbro releases a new group of Mane Six...and saves me more money.

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 09:49:55 PM »
Another set of shelfwarmers that block the shelves from getting new character waves.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 10:23:45 PM »
All mane six for now, hopefully the codes will lead to more characters since people will want them in game, mane 6 down and Celestia.. now just the other Princesses and CMC, and then possibly more characters after that. Also has this been posted?

For Sale Wants

Offline Noxxbunny

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 10:33:17 PM »
Are stores ever going to start turning down Hasbro and stocking these? All these do is shelfwarm. Tired of seeing mane 6 clogging the aisle up keeping new merchandise from coming in.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 10:37:27 PM »
Are stores ever going to start turning down Hasbro and stocking these? All these do is shelfwarm. Tired of seeing mane 6 clogging the aisle up keeping new merchandise from coming in.

That's probably why we never got Holly Dash in the US.

Well these at least make sense. You probably can't have a character in the new app (it is not the gameloft one but a new one) unless you scan its code. So even if someone has all the Mane 6, if they want them in the game they need to buy the ones with the codes. The good news is once people have all the Mane 6 in their game they won't need them again. So after this wave there should be new characters again.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:40:48 PM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 11:04:28 PM »
Boringgg. I'd actually buy different characters. I picked up Sunset Shimmer at WM, so cute!

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

PNW0611

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 11:06:22 PM »
There's a new app?? What's it called??

Offline Aienhime

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 11:29:59 PM »
Well, here's to saving more money!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 11:31:34 PM »
I don't know how they found it but there is more information here:

http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/02/more-info-on-friendship-celebration-app.html?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:33:29 PM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 01:44:42 AM »

That's probably why we never got Holly Dash in the US.

Well these at least make sense. You probably can't have a character in the new app (it is not the gameloft one but a new one) unless you scan its code. So even if someone has all the Mane 6, if they want them in the game they need to buy the ones with the codes. The good news is once people have all the Mane 6 in their game they won't need them again. So after this wave there should be new characters again.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's why we never got Holly Dash or the AJ and Daisy Dreams fashion styles as well.

"What's that? The consumer doesn't want another of the same Cadance and Twilight FS but with NEW TATTOOS?" I'm still kind of peeved that the new Sunset Shimmer FS was snatched up in an instant and now all the local Target has is two more Cadances shelfwarming as well right next to the old rainbow winged Twilight.

If these at least tie into a new app game, it at least makes sense, but we're not going to see these on the shelves any time soon. Some of the local stores in my area just barely cleared out the crystal empire mane 6 2 months ago or so and barely got the rainbow power ones. That set is selling arguably even slower.

Offline QueenStarglow

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 05:48:57 AM »
"new mane 6 brushables with a new twist!"

I'm baffled. Why do they keep releasing the same ponies with a "twist"? Kids don't want 47 Rainbow Dashes. Eventually their parents will stop buying the same ponies over and over.

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 06:20:52 AM »
The shelves near me are full of playfull Pinkie Pie, and FS Cadence.  I checked 4 stores this weekend, hoping to find FS AJ, snowglobes, or Holly Dash, but that's all I could find.  Why more main six, WHY?!

I would assume a company as big as hasbro wouldn't keep releasing them by accident.  They must know what they are doing, but I really don't get it.

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 06:31:37 AM »
This is just my opinion in it, but I kind of see this as no different than the armies of G1's many of us have. Most of my Peachys, for instance, have very small differences to an outside eye but they are arguably different.

I think Hasbro's goal is that children will find a pony they really like and will want every minute variant of. It's certainly working for Skylanders, another Hasbro franchise.

I mean it stinks that they're doing this, and we have no choice in what we buy, but I think that's why Funko and WLF have their licenses: to entice collectors.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 07:10:01 AM »
All mane six for now, hopefully the codes will lead to more characters since people will want them in game, mane 6 down and Celestia.. now just the other Princesses and CMC, and then possibly more characters after that. Also has this been posted?

That's the first good image I've seen of that playset.  I am definitly getting it.  I could wish that it was a little larger but at least this way it will be on scale with the pop bakery.  I love that for that size, they found a way to have different rooms.

As for the mane 6,  I guess it was inevitable that they would rerelease them with those codes.  It's an ingenious plan to use the game and codes.  I have actually thought they might go in that direction before this.  I'm just hoping, like others have suggested, that once they cycle through the main cast that this will encourage new characters.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal