collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone here from australia?  (Read 1417 times)

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
anyone here from australia?
« on: July 13, 2023, 09:05:28 AM »
its been over ten years now and I am still no closer to my target.

Basically I am trying to find a radio show from the mid 90s that was made by a company that was bought by southern cross austero.
the show was called the x fools and was a weekday skit that lasted about 3 mins. the basis of the story was a parody of the x files and featured the exploits of agents donut sulky and fax smolder. there where other characters as well such as ken the lab assistant and dancer man (a notorious bad guy with an addiction to show tunes)

Each story lasted roughly 5 days and was full of inuendo, daftness and overall stupidity.

Each email I have tried is invalid, no one ever responded to my tweets and every message I have sent via their website has gone un responded and its getting to the point where I have two options.

either phone them directly causing uge expense on my phone bill and sleepless nights
Release what I have and make it available for downloading and await their lawyers.

does anyone here know of an email address that would work by any chance or perhaps a more direct route?

Oh and in case anyones wondering... yes the series is TOTALLY worth it!!
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: anyone here from australia?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 02:01:25 PM »
If you've gone to those lengths I think it's okay that you release what you have. Maybe not for downloading though? Can you just host it somewhere? I have no clue about Australian law regarding this stuff.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal