collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 65114 times)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 12:38:22 AM »
Yeah, there might be some Pokemon items at one store in here, but they are very basic and only of the newest starters I think.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 01:58:56 AM »
If you want to use this in your siggy: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here is the link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/midnight_sun_pony/Untitled-1_zpsp2fc5zxf.jpg oy you can upload it to your own photo hosting site
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 08:10:59 AM »
I found the cuuuuuuutest thing!! :frolic: I hope I can get it for my future partner!!! When do we get partners!?? Hmmm.... I just might order two right now just in case....

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 09:07:17 AM »
Oh my... I didn't realize it was such a thing with fake pokemon.... I'm kinda nervous now!!! I would hate to disappoint someone! ack!!!!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 10:31:25 AM »
It's so tempting to join but alas, Dazzle is poor. I hope you all have fun though!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2015, 12:08:00 PM »
I found the cuuuuuuutest thing!! :frolic: I hope I can get it for my future partner!!! When do we get partners!?? Hmmm.... I just might order two right now just in case....
Lol, I'll bet everyone on here would be cool with the "cuuuuuutest thing". ;P

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2015, 11:05:52 PM »
Lol, I'll bet everyone on here would be cool with the "cuuuuuutest thing". ;P

Based on the bio/favorites someone posted I know person 10000% here would just be dying to have it because it just so happens to be their favorite 'mon! :D AND I found matching stationary!!! *crosses fingers for that partner because its an easy swap box*
**Pokes tikibirds**
Im seriously overexcited right now and want my partner!!!
:squee: :frolic: :squee: :frolic:

Post Merge: March 16, 2015, 07:43:39 AM

Just a heads-up for ebay shoppers- if you want to give yur partner cool official pokemon center merch I know a guy who sells stuff who is located in Japan!!! His name is japan-asakura and he can probably help you find stuff for your swap partner!!! He has 100% positive feedback!

OMG I found ANOTHER perfect item by accident for this one person!!!! I really hope I get this person as my partner! =] =] =]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:43:39 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2015, 09:03:32 AM »
I'm super excited too! I really need to work on my wishlist though. I wanna give my partner a good idea of what to get me, since most of my ultimate wants are either HTF or generally expensive.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2015, 10:03:16 AM »
So here's a question, are we suppose to make sure that our $20 limit is spent on 'official' pokemon goodies and save the $5 for extras for handmade goodies or can we do like $10 for 'official' items and then $15 on homemade items? I have so many ideas brewing and so many things I want to make but I don't want my partner to be disappointed if I send them a box full of handmade items and only a few 'official' items are they going to be upset?

So what is the ratio of homemade to 'official' items partners are willing to accept?

**note I posted it as "official" because I was considering bootlegs in that mix as well

I REALLY want to make some pokemon items but if my partner doesn't want a large amount of handmade items i can accept that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:01:45 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2015, 10:17:18 AM »
So here's a question, are we suppose to make sure that our $20 limit is spent on 'official' pokemon goodies and save the $5 for extras for handmade goodies or can we do like $10 for 'official' items and then $15 on homemade items? I have so many ideas brewing and so many things I want to make but i don't want my partner to be disappointed if I send them a box full of handmade items and only a few 'official' items are they going to be upset?

So what is the ratio of homemade to 'official' items partners are willing to accept

I think this would be a good question for us to add to our initial posts, since that'll probably come down to personal preference.  ^.^ Personally, I'd love more homemade items than "official" stuff.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2015, 10:18:00 AM »
I would be very excited to receive only homemade items.... I generally prefer that over mass produced things but will be happy with whatever my partner feels is appropriate! :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2015, 10:20:24 AM »
YES everyone PLEEEEAAAASE add photos of your collections!!! I need to start shopping soon and I need to see what you all own so i dont buy you something you already own! Im sool excited to shop!
 :frolic:

*updating my collection photos*

Im ok with handmade items!! Im also ok with cheap $3 bootlegs off ebay if my partner dpesnt have a ton of monies!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:22:05 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2015, 11:06:46 AM »
Okay, I'll try to take some collection photos later today, but most of my toy collections are intermingled (the ponies, pokemon, tokidoki friends, etc. are all besties!). In the meantime, you can check out my instagram to see a lot of the collection photos I have already posted on there (along with a lot of pet photos): https://instagram.com/ringwraith10/

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2015, 11:26:01 AM »
Good idea linking to your IG, Ringwraith.  I just updated my post on the first page with a link to mine, since that's where I tend to post all of my collections.
Instagram / Want List

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 11:50:56 AM »
So here's a question, are we suppose to make sure that our $20 limit is spent on 'official' pokemon goodies and save the $5 for extras for handmade goodies or can we do like $10 for 'official' items and then $15 on homemade items? I have so many ideas brewing and so many things I want to make but i don't want my partner to be disappointed if I send them a box full of handmade items and only a few 'official' items are they going to be upset?

So what is the ratio of homemade to 'official' items partners are willing to accept

I think this would be a good question for us to add to our initial posts, since that'll probably come down to personal preference.  ^.^ Personally, I'd love more homemade items than "official" stuff.

Awesome, yeah I think we should include it for everyone to answer just to be safe. Cause I don't want to spend a bunch of time and love making things if my partner would prefer more store-bought or 'official' items, or buy a few items and hit my $25 limit and then it turn out my partner would have been happy with more home made items (That I can make more of for cheaper in some cases). I guess i'm saying I want to make sure I do/buy/make whatever my partner likes/wants the most.

So official question:

"Are you ok with receiving a swap-box of mostly hand made goodies or would you prefer more official/bootleg/store-bought items?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal