collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Considering selling OOB Isul Apollo, Pullip Miku, & others - help?  (Read 882 times)

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi all,
I have a few Pullip dolls that I haven't bonded with as much as I could have, and I'm considering selling them to make room for Monster High gals (and maybe one more Blythe :blush:).

I was hoping that the Pullip experts on forum might be able to tell me if there's any market interest in these dolls, and what would be a fair price? All of my dolls are out of their boxes (and those boxes are long gone) but I have their full stock (including accessories and cards) and stands.

Byul Dolte-Porte Leroy
Isul Apollo
Taeyang Richt
Pullip Ludmilla (I'm in two minds about keeping her)
Pullip Miku (origional)

One last thing - I would really, REALLY appreciate tips on the best way to ship these dolls (I'm terrified of mailing them incorrectly  :shocked:)

Helpful tips and suggestions would be immensely appreciated! Thanks! :D

FlyingPonyMonster

Re: Considering selling OOB Isul Apollo, Pullip Miku, & others - help?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
I just learnt the hard way! Wrap them in bubble wrap (loads of it!) and put them in a box!!!

Good luck selling them!!

AllIsLove

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
I just learnt the hard way! Wrap them in bubble wrap (loads of it!) and put them in a box!!!

Good luck selling them!!
Hee hee! I know, I just read that packaging/postage thread! :D Pullips are so finicky though, I'm worried I may miss something.

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 09:24:13 PM »
Maybe wrap paper and bubble tenderly round the limbs first then put them by their sides and wrap the whole thing...if that makes sense?

I'm so sad about the MH doll i can't got back to sleep :sad:

Knibitz

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »
your best bet is to wrap the torso and legs first, about two layers of wrap
then put the arms down and put more bubblewrap around till the thickness is about the same as the head, then wrapp bubbledwrap all around the doll including the head.

if the wig is detachable, take it off, put it in a hair net - if you have one, or in a ziplock and have that in the box or just be careful that your dolls hair is laying properly as you roll it in bubble wrap.

lastly put a bit of bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or PLAIN WHITE PAPER (not newspaper or any paper that's been printed on or dyed) in the bottom of the box and lay the doll on that. then put an equal amount over top.

Make sure the box is sturdy and the doll fits well. You don't want to be forcing the doll into the box.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal