collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lauren Faust charity auction - sketches of Firefly, Medley, Pinkie, others  (Read 6548 times)

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
At least there's a link to a donation page...as much fun as it would be to win a signed Lauren Faust :), at least everypony can pitch in a little for the cause.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to *generalzoi\'s Pony Creator at dA for my avatar!

just visiting this planet! (Phl. 3:20)

Offline kerry483

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kerry483.deviantart.com
The Twilight sparkle one is already up past $900 Owo

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
Oooh, if only I had money. XD
I hope she does well with the auctions, I really like her Firefly sketch I love how the mane and tail look like lightning

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
The Twilight sparkle one is already up past $900 Owo

now it is up over 3000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
*gasp*  Twilight Sparkle is now at $5000!!!

I do like that the 5 highest auctions in that set are ALL the MLP art by Lauren.  ^^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Gosh I really hope the $5000 tag is right! Wowo....
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

AubadePrism

The Twilight one is up to $7,500 now wow!

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
I hope the bidders on the TS are not trolling like with that Fluttershy doormat. Cause that would really suck. If they are, hopefully the family isn't paying attention to the amounts right now so they won't be disappointed if they are retracted. Cause ~$1000 each is awesome, but one couldn't help but be let down if they thought they were going for almost $10K
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:08:29 PM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

AubadePrism

I hope the bidders on the TS are not trolling like with that Fluttershy doormat. Cause that would really suck. If they are, hopefully the family isn't paying attention to the amounts right now so they won't be disappointed if they are retracted. Cause ~$1000 each is awesome, but one couldn't help but be let down if they thought they were going for almost $10K

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing especially since the top bidder is someone with 0 feedback. I really hope it's legit because that amount of money would really help the family a lot...

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
WOW!!!!!!! I knew they was going to bring alot but i never would have guessed that much! 7500 dollars!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile

Yeah...thats what I was thinking...if they are its simply disturbing that anyone would think messing with an auction which is raising money for such a cause would be amusing...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Those are lovely sketches. Now I wish that I was an eccentric millionaire! I am trying to save up for a house >_<

I think I especially like the Medley one. She is so cheery.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Oh dear, a person with 0 feedback is always iffy when thousands of dollars is concerned... >.<;;
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
Yeah...thats what I was thinking...if they are its simply disturbing that anyone would think messing with an auction which is raising money for such a cause would be amusing...
---------------------------
I don't understand why people feel the need to do that. One youtuber I watch put a shirt up to raise money for an animal shelter and it went crazy. It's sad because the shelter is doing a great thing and trolls felt the need to screw with the auction.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:14:59 AM by sweetstuff »

Betelgeuse

AHHHHHH!!!!! Want!!!! I really hope that someone who's gonna keep them safe and appreciates them gets them because they'll go for way too much for my budget.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal