collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First ponies since childhood!  (Read 1488 times)

Offline efelkay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
First ponies since childhood!
« on: August 13, 2023, 03:03:24 AM »
I posted briefly about these in the Corral already (thank you everyone who responded to my question!), but I want to show off a bit too!

I've loved My Little Pony since I was a little kid, but between my childhood ponies being put in the loft where I can't find them again and my general money issues, I haven't been able to get my hands on more. Until this last week! My birthday was at the beginning of the month, and a friend gave me some money to spend, so it was finally time I splurged on a box of ponies.

I was able to find a box of seven ponies in reasonably good condition for a good price on eBay - and, to my surprise, the seller threw in an extra pony free of charge! Which made my day :)

All of them need a good wash as they all have marks of varying descriptions - the most concerning being the various pen marks, which I am currently unsure of how I intend to remove as soap and warm water certainly won't cut it. Some of them also rattle, and some of them are somewhat tacky to the touch in places. I have suspicions as to what the tackiness is, after having done extensive reading on pony restoration, but I'm going to wait until I've had the chance to scrub them down before making judgements like that.

I have a lot of pictures, so I'm linking them here in an Imgur gallery to avoid making too long of a post.
Apologies for the shoddy camerawork!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: First ponies since childhood!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 05:05:56 PM »
Definitely Snookums. Sniffles is lilac with pink hair!!!

Congrats on these lovely Ponies xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline munchy

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: First ponies since childhood!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 06:02:27 PM »
Congratulations! What a great group of ponies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal