collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what bodymods do you want?  (Read 3814 times)

Mick-Mi

• Trade Count: (0)
what bodymods do you want?
« on: August 06, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »
so, time to tell us all what tattoos, piercings, brandings and scarifications we want!
i want to know!

personally, i'm dreaming of making a scarification on my back, with two long deep cuts on each side of the spine, as if someone had torn out angel wings there. then i want to add the quote i feel my back is changing shape on the shoulder beside one of the cuts. but it's so expensive! one day, though, i swear!

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: what bodymods do you want?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:09:15 AM »
That sounds like a really cool idea!  I like the idea of torn angel wings :)  I have several things I want done.  Mainly, I would like to cover up my SI scars with tattoos.  So far, I have the bigger scars on my arms covered up with my Simba tat, but I have a few scars on my legs and chest that I want to cover as well.  I'd like Raphael (the Ninja Turtle) on my leg, lol.  Or maybe his sais, I'm still not sure yet.  And I plan on getting Baby Sweetsteps over my chest scars.  I have the sheet ready for my artist, I just have to wait til next month to actually get it done :P
As for piercings, I want my nose re-pierced, and possibly a piercing on my eyebrow to cover the scar that I have ever since I was a toddler and was dropped on a rocking chair leg :P   

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »
What a fun thread. I've been planning for a butterfly tattoo to cover up some scars on my arm for a long time, just waiting for the funds and to find the right artist to do it. I also want to get a tattoo representing my daughter Lily, but I haven't decided what I want that to be yet, I don't want to be all obvious and just get a picture of a lily.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 11:25:36 AM »
Neat scarification idea!

Well I've started my chest piece. Just waiting until the 28th when I return for more pain and get it all finished up and ready to show off to the world.

I want either a half-sleeve or full-sleeve down my left arm. Not sure where I'm going to go with that yet, though. I want "Yield For Nothing" tattooed on me somewhere. Not sure where I'll be putting it. The next tattoo I'm going in for is a BLACK*STAR tattoo. It'll be a star outline on my right shoulder filled with grey ink and white ink over that. I want to build around my old JTHM tattoo and do a Jhonen Vasquez collage down my right leg. And my sister and I want to do a connecting tattoo someday. There are others, like a Chocobo tat would be cool. Not positive if I'll do that. If I do, it might end up as a gaming collage down the left leg or something.

Piercings. I had an industrial forever ago and I loved that piercing. Would like to do another and would like to pierce further up both of my ears. I love love love surface piercings and smaller gauges. Hubbs is dead-set against gauges, even just wee ones and I'm sure he'd also flip his lid if I asked for any surface piercings. One of my favorites I've seen were the designs that are done by a long bit of tubing. They make little pockets just under your skin for the tubing to slide under and it shapes the tubing into a heart, star, etc. The glow-in-the-dark ones are particularly rad.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »
Some of my piercings will be out once I start uni in two years time, as children's nursing and mods do not go together. :c I'd love to keep my nose stud.. oh well, I can enjoy it now. I'd like my left earlobe repierced twice (healed it bc one tore), and a final lobe piercing in the right.

Hoping to get my naval pierced eventually (when I can find the courage and ignore my intense stomach dysmorphia), and a couple of body tattoos. I'm thinking swallows across my right hipbone, and something across my left side of ribcage.. perhaps roses, and I have some lyrics I'm thinking of incorporating into it:

'And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.'

(After the Storm by Mumford and Sons. Will probably go for the final two lines.) ^.^
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:07:50 PM by BrightSide »
Fight like a girl..

Offline Syrcaid

• So Soft Pony
  • Here I go drawin' ponies again!
    • View Profile
    • Syr's Linktr.ee
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 12:13:08 PM »
I'm not big on mods, myself. XDD But if I wasn't such a weenie, I'd get a cute little tattoo on my shoulder.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 12:27:16 PM »
I have my nose pierced, I got it done when I was 17. I got it done just before school started that year and because I couldn't take it out at all for a few months, I was able to get out of swimming that quarter for gym class. I wasn't looking forward to swimming anyway, so I was glad I got excused from it. My son wants his nose pierced, too, but he's only 12, so I told him he needs to wait until he's older. He also wants to get a tattoo, but I told him no way. Well, once he's old enough he can do what he wants, but not before he's 18. My brother and his wife have several tattoos and they both have a pretty big influence on him.

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 12:39:18 PM »
I've been wanting to get small (like nickel-sized or smaller) tattoos as memorials to my past pets around my left ankle but 1. my husband does not like the idea (he's afraid I'll get addicted and also pointed out that if I got a tattoo to honor every pet I've had, I would run out of ankle pretty fast) and 2. I'm terribly afraid of pain and I've heard that right over bones is the most painful place to get inked.  If there was a way for them to numb the skin or if they'd do it while I was put under for some other medical procedure (ha ha!) I'd be all over it.

The two that are on the imaginary list right now are a palomino horse galloping in profile (for my late, great Billers) and a tubby green sheep (for Pluto, the blind Briard that I adopted that always carried his green "sheepy" to bump into things with so he wouldn't bump his nose.  Sweetest dog that ever lived.  True story.).

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 01:28:14 PM »
I've been wanting to get small (like nickel-sized or smaller) tattoos as memorials to my past pets around my left ankle but 1. my husband does not like the idea (he's afraid I'll get addicted and also pointed out that if I got a tattoo to honor every pet I've had, I would run out of ankle pretty fast) and 2. I'm terribly afraid of pain and I've heard that right over bones is the most painful place to get inked.  If there was a way for them to numb the skin or if they'd do it while I was put under for some other medical procedure (ha ha!) I'd be all over it.

The two that are on the imaginary list right now are a palomino horse galloping in profile (for my late, great Billers) and a tubby green sheep (for Pluto, the blind Briard that I adopted that always carried his green "sheepy" to bump into things with so he wouldn't bump his nose.  Sweetest dog that ever lived.  True story.).

That is the most adorable thing I've read in a very long time ^.^

As for mods, I'd like my left tragus and high cartilidge pierced to balance out the industrial on my right ear. Maybe my belly button too eventually. I'd also like some tattoos - bows on the backs of my thighs, a monarch butterfly on my right calf and something on my ribs.
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »
I am pretty much a blank slate. I don't even have pierced ears! I did have my navel pierced for like 10 months but it never healed right despite careful cleaning and soaking so I eventually just took it out and now I am without anything.

I love tattoos even though I don't have any. If I ever were to get one it would be something with Monarch butterflies since I raise them and have loved butterflies from a really young age. I really love this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shannonarchuleta/2402342304/in/photostream/

My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 02:30:05 PM »
I have a lot of tattoos, and I'm running out of room quickly, but I definitely want more.  :)

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Balto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mlptalesnut
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
Personally I'm not huge on piercings, but I love love love tattoos. I still have a little less than a year and a half before I am legally able to get them but I'm always thinking up potential designs.

A lot of them are music/band related just because it's such a huge part of my life and who I am. I'm pretty dead set on getting the Radiohead crying minotaur as my first one, probably on my inside left ankle. There's also a few RH lyrics I'd consider getting... not sure on placement, but there are some that have a pretty profound impact on me. Another one I think would look nice would be the heart from the cover art of The Cure's Friday I'm In Love single; possibly on either one of my shoulders.

I'm also lucky enough to have contact with one of my all-time favorite (traditional) artists, and I've been thinking about asking him about a commission for a tattoo design. I'd really love to have a horse-related one done by him, but I'm still brainstorming.

I'm going to try not to become addicted to ink when the time comes, but I really can't wait to start...  :lol:
Thanks to Moonflower for the avatar!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 07:27:50 PM »
I'd love piercings and tattoos, but me and needles have issues.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Echo_Shell

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • De Omnibus Dubitandem.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 03:14:43 PM »
I need a Minicon emblem - someplace inconspicuous.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »
I'd love piercings and tattoos, but me and needles have issues.

My hubbs has a phobia of needles. He even leaves the room when I'm getting poked!

He got a tattoo on his right shoulder for our first wedding anniversary. ^_^ He was white as a ghost! But it can be done.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal