collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your plushie collections! ^-^  (Read 8219 times)

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
Re: Show me your plushie collections! ^-^
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »
PonyRN I have a squishable Cthulhu! I LOVE CTHULHU!

I LOVE horror and I wish I could have afforded the whole Lovecraft plushie collection when it came out. Anyway, the Great Old One decided he wanted his picture taken so he came out from the bottom of the Uglydoll hammock where he is usually hanging out with Uglydoll Target comparing tentacles and such, so here he is:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I believe he was the medium sized one, I've had him about ten years :)

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM! I need to put up a pic of my Squishable Tulu! I ADORE yours though, hee-hee, I bet he rules the pack, yours is just gorgeous though, wonder if I could still find one?

Tribble I see a Clawdine Kitten there! I hav her and Patty Paine and the original Misery and Tragedy plush dolls from HT from aaaaages ago. LOVE dolls like that.

If you search "Plush Cthulhu," you may still be able to find him. They did a whole series, a Santa Cthulhu, a superhero, bedroom slippers, etc. I think mine came from Entertainment Earth. If not, there's always e-bay.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline Star-Watcher

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Raven's Nest
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 09:54:40 AM »
Here's my plushie horde.  The theme in general appears to be birds, and Donald and Daisy Duck in particular,  But there are a few non-feathertails in the mix as well...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Okay, the FurReal Friends parrot and Sing and Dance Harmony Bear aren't plushies per-se, but they have enough plush to them to qualify for the photo shoot.

And better shots of two of the best pairings out of these:

-- Star-Watcher
This space unintentionally left blank.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 11:29:05 AM »
Such cute photos...neat collections. I will have to get a picture up later of mine.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 11:33:59 AM »
Mine are all in storage all over the place. No room to display my giant hoard of plushies. For a while I was giving them away free at rummage sales. Currently I try to avoid buying unless its a Dakin or Steiff.

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 09:04:18 PM »

Tribble I see a Clawdine Kitten there! I hav her and Patty Paine and the original Misery and Tragedy plush dolls from HT from aaaaages ago. LOVE dolls like that.

Yep, she is really cool.  I saw here and had to have her. I currently have no idea where she is stashed... I have had to put up so many things... Just not enough room.

Star-watcher - who is your beautiful penguin like bird beside Garfield??? I love him.

Offline Star-Watcher

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Raven's Nest
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
Only identifying information on that Penguin is on his butt tag:  Circus Circus Las Vegas/Reno

And here is my latest addition to the horde, found today at Goodwill where plushies are $1 unless otherwise tagged (and she was not otherwise tagged).

She's from Ty (non-Beanie), 12 inches from bill to butt.  Not sure what her name is, and didn't think to check on her butt tag before I carefully snipped it off and tossed it.

-- Star-Watcher
This space unintentionally left blank.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 04:28:02 AM »
They're not so much of a collection but here are my childhood plushies :heart: (except Tenderheart and any ponies who are sneaking into the shot)

Obscuria

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2012, 01:09:55 PM »
PonyRN I have a squishable Cthulhu! I LOVE CTHULHU!

I LOVE horror and I wish I could have afforded the whole Lovecraft plushie collection when it came out. Anyway, the Great Old One decided he wanted his picture taken so he came out from the bottom of the Uglydoll hammock where he is usually hanging out with Uglydoll Target comparing tentacles and such, so here he is:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I believe he was the medium sized one, I've had him about ten years :)

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM! I need to put up a pic of my Squishable Tulu! I ADORE yours though, hee-hee, I bet he rules the pack, yours is just gorgeous though, wonder if I could still find one?

If you search "Plush Cthulhu," you may still be able to find him. They did a whole series, a Santa Cthulhu, a superhero, bedroom slippers, etc. I think mine came from Entertainment Earth. If not, there's always e-bay.

Entertainment Earth is great for plushes, I got my plush Fizzgig from Dark Crystal there. Seriously though I LOVE you Tulu! I'm looking right now. Give your old one a hug for me.

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 05:56:19 AM »
Wooohoo thanks again everyone for sharing!! ^-^ I finally have some free time, so I'll post of pictures of the little bunch I have today!

Post Merge: April 14, 2012, 07:21:45 AM

Poor Beaker. XD
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:21:45 AM by Ginger »

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Obscuria

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2012, 12:37:37 PM »
Ginger I love everything about that picture, all of the Alice in Wonderland, the jellyfish,  now what the heck is that on the far left, not the purple kitty on top of the cheshire kitty but tghe thing on top of the purple kitty? Looks really familiar but I can't place it.

I thoght I'd put up a quick shot of two of my favorites, Squishables are some of the best lushies ever, and I now proudly own two, one of them being a certain Elder God in mini form, the other the large sized Bat, both were gifts from good friends. So here's Eldritch and Gerd, though Gerd is not entirely sure why there's a Elder God sitting on his head.

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2012, 12:45:36 PM »
Obscuria, thank you!!! That's Momiji from Fruits Basket. It was given to me years ago. He came from a local comic shop who thought he was haunted because he'd switch places at night hahaha. Nothing strange about him now though. XD

I LOVE your Eldritch. Hahahaha it looks so soft!!!

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
Awesome plushies! I have a ton of them, but they're mostly in boxes right now due to lack of room. ^_^; One day I'll get to display them all again....

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
Ginger I love everything about that picture, all of the Alice in Wonderland, the jellyfish,  now what the heck is that on the far left, not the purple kitty on top of the cheshire kitty but tghe thing on top of the purple kitty? Looks really familiar but I can't place it.

I thoght I'd put up a quick shot of two of my favorites, Squishables are some of the best lushies ever, and I now proudly own two, one of them being a certain Elder God in mini form, the other the large sized Bat, both were gifts from good friends. So here's Eldritch and Gerd, though Gerd is not entirely sure why there's a Elder God sitting on his head.

OMG that is so cute! I've never seen that one before.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal