collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Idiot Moment...  (Read 3766 times)

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
Re: Idiot Moment...
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 05:33:07 PM »
Looking back, I DO have one that applies to me. About a day ago, I went to print out a Microsoft Word document and wondered why it was taking so long to print. Turns out I forgot to turn the printer on (even though it's kinda part of my morning routine)!

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 11:26:26 PM »
Hey at least you knew who both of these people are. I have had several work mates who would only have been able to tell you what Cesar Milan does for a living...

^^^this!! I've never heard of either lol and I'm not stupid so don't feel silly!

My faux pas moment was the time a naked picture of me accidentally ended up as my FB profile and then my computer decided to pick that moment to freeze and shut down :yikes:

Repulsive333

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 01:33:31 AM »
Oh no everyone!

FlyingPonyMonster- That is awful!!!!!!!

Here is mine...
So the other day i was at my friend's birthday party and we were talking about how he had just taken a class in Anatomy & Physiology. I then said something along the lines of "when your eyes constrict" when i CLEARLY meant "dilate"... AND I have had several A&P classes in COLLEGE... LOL
Everyone looked at me like i was the stupidest person in the room... IT was horrible.

:redface:

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 04:09:58 AM »
I have a gaming one.
I reinstalled Perfect World onto my new laptop on Christmas and tried to log in, it didn't work and I was using what tends to be my username on most things, I sent a password reset several times and then in my fustration sent a customer support email. Got it back with
'Dear starrypawz,
Would you ensure you are logging in with your account name (insertname) and not your forum name" (which is starrypawz)

I also did this on WoW many a moon ago
Was doing a gather quest and it said 'you've got all the items' so I went to hand it in and it went 'you need 3 more of this item' and I was like 'huh? but it says I have them' sent a GM request, turned out the items were in my bank. ><
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal