collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Jan 15-March 15 come join us!  (Read 3794 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Jan 15-March 15 come join us!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2020, 06:59:56 AM »
I hate running, but maybe I can try this....I would like to at least run from danger if I needed to:)

Thanks glitter ball

Up until 5 weeks ago I hated both running and even the idea of running. 
Today I ran 28 minutes, non stop.
From being a total COUCH POTATO!  :lol:

It helps clear my mind... and this morning I heard woodpeckers around our local lake... and saw the beauty of a golden sky as the sun was rising. Nature is a healer!

I make time for running by getting up extra early to fit it into my busy day.

If it helps you too, then that would be awesome!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2020, 07:02:36 AM »
That sounds interesting.  I should give it a go.  Although, if I can't do it on my treadmill I will have to wait a while longer.  We still have snow here but it's supposed to warm up starting next week.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2020, 11:31:26 AM »
That sounds interesting.  I should give it a go.  Although, if I can't do it on my treadmill I will have to wait a while longer.  We still have snow here but it's supposed to warm up starting next week.

Yes! You can do it via treadmill too!
The voice on the podcast gives you a warning on when to speed up and slow down  :)
Just have some nice music playing, forget about your legs, and lose yourself in happy thoughts  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2020, 09:19:34 PM »
Been feeling kind of depressed this weekend.  My boss pulled me into her office on Friday and told me that everyone I work with is afraid to talk to me because apparently I'm just really mean to everyone.  When I asked one of my co-workers that I trust if she was afraid to talk to me she almost burst out laughing until she realized I was serious.  The whole situation comes from a co-worker undermining my decision with a patron, which I had already talked to my boss about and we changed the policy that caused the issue so I thought it was done.  Apparently the co-worker told my boss I yelled at her, which I definitely DID NOT!  And when I tried to explain a situation that I'd had with a different co-worker flat out accusing me of never showing up or working my shifts my boss said she didn't want to hear any "he-said she-said" and I just needed to figure out how to fix the situation.  So I guess I'll stop interacting with my co-workers at all and since I'm such a horrible person they won't mind, right? 

Not sure how this is going to play out but I'm trying really hard to eat healthy still and not just eat junk.

I really hate having such petty co-workers.  Why is Utah the only place I've had to deal with those?  Is it because Utah has the highest divorce rate?  Or is it the highest use of anti-depressants in the country that causes it?  Clearly people here are just unhappy in general and they can't stand it if I'm not miserable, too. :sad:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2020, 08:26:18 AM »
Wisconsin is not any better...hugs. it's hard when coworkers just get work done. There is always one drama. I seemed help and now I am the one called drama. So I feel your frustration. I eat bad when I am frustrated or emotionally hurt. I wish I had advice, all I have is you are not alone and you can do it. We both can overcome this. Easier said than done....but I have given me a treat....like a small fry or candy bar...it pushed back the huge binge...like a whole meal of junk food.

Still on the job hunt....hope this will be my last.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal