collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 53235 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1650 on: May 07, 2024, 11:43:40 AM »
I want this one sticker so bad. The sticker is $5 and the shipping is $3. Like, put it in an envelope? Where is the $3 going? It might not make sense, but in cases like that I'd rather pay 8 dollars for the sticker and have free shipping.

I'm cleaning the house today. Again I've been neglecting it. I need to start a routine pick-up-stuff each day instead of letting things pile up.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1651 on: Yesterday at 10:33:00 PM »
Sleep has been all over the place, AGAIN!!! It's annoying & makes me late for things/ miss things.
At least I got the card out on Monday, & some packages arriving on Tuesday meant I made coffee on Tuesday. After coffee I went into town for a few bits. Town was up & down. Up in the sense of I found the PERFECT size of loaf tin!!! Down in the sense of one of my fave shops being shut until Saturday. Up in the sense of the tasty cheesecake I ate!!! Down in the sense of the freezer at Tesco. Up in the sense of the lift I got home!!!
Got some needed stuff & some fun stuff & had a relatively good day.
And I'm on the knitting & crochet. I'm nearly done a hat, so sorting the yarn to get it finished & still make the second fingerless glove. I think I've done it just about, & have a couple more integrations to do before starting its scarf. Glove started on, & so far it looks matching...

BC, Frostbite, ridiculous postage costs are the bane of everybody's life!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal