collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Want G4 Cheerilee's SchoolHouse Playset/ Can Trade G4 US Exclusives or G1 or G3s  (Read 507 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I was wanting the G4 Cheerilee's SchoolHouse Playset that comes with the school, not the 3 baby ponies.  If its open that's fine too as long as it comes with all the accessories.  I don't need Cheerilee though. 

I was also hoping for G4 AppleJack's cowboy hat that comes with her in the Barn playset.  I was wanting to use it for a customizing project.

I can get and trade any G4 US exclusives that international collectors need.  I also have many G1s and G3s I can trade. (I have over 400 ponies in my collection)  I also have many G4 duplicates (mane 6 and cheerilee's) I can trade if someone is interested in them for customs.  Anyway just PM me your wish list and I will see what I would be willing to trade and can send you pictures and detailed descriptions of any flaws on G1s.  Nearly all my G3s are Mint out of box, as well as my G4s.  And of course I will probably trade multiple ponies for the schoolhouse.  Whatever the trade value will come to, to equal the Schoolhouse set.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:05:40 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page