collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Misc toys, anything worth saving for resell?  (Read 832 times)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Misc toys, anything worth saving for resell?
« on: June 04, 2016, 12:39:55 AM »
Hi there! Just going through some old stuff and came across these. Anything worth saving for reselling? If anyone's interested in anything, let me know! Otherwise I'll just donate the lot!
I think the St. Bernard is part of the kenner Beethoven lps. And I know the fairy is Disney as well as chip from beauty and the beast. Not sure on the knock off strawberry shortcake or the mini strawberry or the Blythe looking doll, or the shoes! The dragon is heavy and made by schleich
Thanks in advance!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline ABrownCrayon

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Misc toys, anything worth saving for resell?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 09:36:20 AM »
I mean they're all worth something, I wouldn't throw them out or anything. Schleich figures are incredibly expensive. The little Blythe doll is from an LPS set. The fairy is the queen from Tinkerbell, Queen Clarion?? Not sure exactly. The shoes are possibly Bratz or Moxie, I'd lean towards Moxie because of the actually walkable heel height. The SSC doll, from this angle I can't tell of its a real one with a haircut or if it's a knockoff but that should be at least a couple bucks as well.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:42:30 AM »
Thank you so much! I figured the schleich dragon was worth something as those toys usually are pretty pricey but the quality is totally worth it! The ssc doll is a knock off. :) anyone interested in any of it? If not I'll probably bring it them to a local thrift! Thanks again!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 01:05:41 PM »
I think people would be interested in the vintage LPS and you might have interest in the dolls and doll shoes if you post them over in the Dollhouse. I just would give it a little time because not everyone is on here everyday and it would be a shame if anyone missed out because you already brought them to the thrift. I would have gone for the Blythe and LPS dog myself but my money is tied up right now.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 11:04:18 PM »
I'm interested in the Beethoven LPS if shipping to Canada isn't crazy. Feel free to message me with the price.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal