collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Third Wave of 35th Anniversary Ponies spotted in stores (Target)by Cloverofmist  (Read 34786 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
I will try get some from friends. I don't have the ponies in hand yet to take pics myself. I just saw the back of the Box and it only has the 4 ponies on it so it looks like skydancer and moonstone will not ever be coming to au. The distributor is also cotton on which is mostly a clothing store so it was very unexpected that they would actually get in ponies

Post Merge: October 10, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

I have seen on Facebook people struggling to find starshine I wonder if some ponies are getting short packaged? It's a very strange run but so glad they are being found globally

hey hun, i just ordered mine from Cotton On NZ, darn i didn't know they will only be doing the 4, i need skydancer in my life :sad:
where did you find out about the blue  packaging?
ps i just read they (the 4 rainbows) are exclusive to cotton on.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
There are pictures up on Facebook of the packaging :) people have got them from cotton on already

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
the wait is killing me, hopefully i will have them on hand before the weekend.:D
im such an idiot, they have free shipping till midnight tonight and in my hast i pressed click and collect...........
throws fakies at myself :P

wanted list
for trade

Offline MLPLover77

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness! I can't wait!  :biggrin: I definitely want Firefly and Medley.  And possibly Twilight. I already have Moondancer and Glory so not sure if I'll buy the 35th Anniversary editions.  I've been stalking my Target for new ponies. So far I've only seen the Collector ponies and the Rainbow ponies. I'm in Sarasota, FL. 

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
The rainbows have different packing to in au, the packing is in a navy blueish with a basic rainbow at the bottom. The box is rather bland

I came along some pictures of them on Instagram! I was like " WHAT?!!!" when I saw them. And there is only four ponies pictured on the back. That is if I remember right......

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
The rainbows have different packing to in au, the packing is in a navy blueish with a basic rainbow at the bottom. The box is rather bland

I came along some pictures of them on Instagram! I was like " WHAT?!!!" when I saw them. And there is only four ponies pictured on the back. That is if I remember right......
are there any links, i would love to see :D

wanted list
for trade

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
So what about Bow-Tie and Applejack? Buttons and Seashell? Are they going to be out too? I hope so!

I was wondering that the other day! They skipped them!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I don't think they've necessarily skipped because we haven't had Basic Fun comment on any future sets decisively yet I don't think. Just some rumours, I believe, from stuff they've said and so on.

But it makes sense that they'd have different types showcased, not just all Earthies. I mean this way they've done Collector Ponies, unicorn and pegasus ponies and rainbow ponies. Three different sets from the early years. I wouldn't mind if they didn't do the y2 set, to be honest. Y3 is much more iconic to me as a Brit and I wouldn't mind if it was shy pose BT and AJ in the set as we had them too...

So Ihope they will skip the y2 set and go to y3 if they do more Earthies. BUT I know in the US the y2 earthies have more of a presence than they do here. So they might get a release too.

The downside of doing the y2 earthies is they won't ever have another use for the sitting pose again. That doesn't make a lot of production sense. But then, they did Moondancer and Sunbeam, and that doesn't have a lot of great remake potential either...so...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
As long as they skip the BBE set . . . that's the only set where I think I'd cry if they made them.  :P  (If they still had BBEs that is.)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
As long as they skip the BBE set . . . that's the only set where I think I'd cry if they made them.  :P  (If they still had BBEs that is.)

XD

Basic Fun Announces The Beddy Bye Eyes
Lady Moondancer: :bawl:
Basic Fun:Oh look. Our customers are overwhelmed with joy.
 Lady Moondancer :wail:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:08:24 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Still no sign of Wave 3 here in MI.  I have seen the Collectors with the wrap around packaging, but I'm wondering if we're several months behind the curve here.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
I with you on that. :lol: Although wouldn't it be awesome if they made that set in regular poses :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook

XD

Basic Fun Announces The Beddy Bye Eyes
Lady Moondancer: :bawl:
Basic Fun:Oh look. Our customers are overwhelmed with joy.
 Lady Moondancer :wail:

XD

As a special gift set of course! Featuring previously unreleased BBE babies like Truly. With BBE. Of course ;)

In seriousness, I think it is unlikely as I think if Basic Fun is doing any googling to find out people's opinions, they'd realise that set divides people. Not worth spending the money on the mechanism design. But I also think it unlikely they will sell regular versions. I will literally stampede anyone in my way to get a regular baby Shady, as she's been a want of mine forever, but I don't see it happening.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
There's a full set of rainbows stinking up the Fashion Square mall Target in Orlando if someone has need.

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I excited see more  retro G1s! I have Snuzzle, Skydancer and Sunlight all ponies I don't have orginal G1s...
Out 3rd wave I like Moondance and Twilight...
I love bring 3rd year Rainbow ponies like Starflower... and babies
Anyone else like see some other yrs re released?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal