collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2011 Unofficial Holiday Swap Brags  (Read 9800 times)

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
Re: 2011 Unofficial Holiday Swap Brags
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 08:17:44 PM »
wow finally i see this thread here!!  My box came yesterday but I couldn't find this thread or post anything! I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance .. I LOVED EVERYTHING!!! GOT SOME AWESOME PONIES Thanks soo much  AMY!

You're welcome, I'm so glad!!

I'm glad this thread was posted again, I was looking for it.  I got my package from Jahlila, it was wonderful!  I'm so grateful, thank you!!

On to pictures:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Loved the wrapping paper.

So many goodies!  The ornaments are awesome, and those panda snacks were delicious!  Baby Northstar, Brilliant Bloom and Locket get me so much closer to my G1 wishlist being completed :)  Brilliant Bloom's hair is amazing~

So glad you like it. ^_^ I had a blast putting it together. lol
*~*Jahlila*~*

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 06:59:09 AM »
awesome Boxes every one!!!   Thanks again for my box amylynn   Sorry no pics    transferred yet.. I am soo busy right now.. Will do  it as soon as i get a moment :)

Offline crystalortiz

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://crystalortiz96.tripod.com/
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 09:29:57 AM »
i hope my partner post hers

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 12:08:49 AM »
Finally, I found this thread! :drunk:  It kept logging me into the old Arena and the link in the Corral didn't work for me. I had to stalk my history to even get onto the new site haha. :P I'm so glad you liked everything, Jahlila! I had fun putting your box together and kept adding 'just one more thing.' :silly:  Great pics everyone. Still waiting on mine. Will post when it arrives. :)
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Anime_Amy

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 06:24:55 AM »
According to tracking my partner should get her package today :D. I am so excited for them to receive it!! Still waiting for mine as well.
GryphonGlassware.Etsy.Com

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »
  :frolic:  *runs around squeeeeeeee'ing like pinkie pie on way too much sugar* :frolic:

So, I peeked outside my window this afternoon and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a lovely package awaiting to be taken in from a pony so dear! :silly:

All silliness aside, my box from Anime_Amy arrived today!!! And I was MASSIVELY SPOILED. :faint:  Ohh mah gawd so many lovely goodies and extras. :lovey: I'd already decided to cut down on swaps for awhile so what a lovely high note to go out on! :happy:

*scampers off to take pics!*

:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
 I got my box a while ago but I haven’t had time to find the brag thread until now.

I LOVE my box! My swap partner was Milky. Thank you so much!

Here’s the box opened:

And here’s everything out on the table!

I LOVE the FIM wrapping paper! So cute! I’m definitely saving it!

Opened!

All sorts of exciting things! I felt so spoiled! My 2-year old daughter helped me unwrap everything. (Well, almost everything – I Had to make sure I got some of that cute wrapping paper left intact :D )

Goodies!

She was so sweet to include some things for my two kiddos. They loved the MLP coloring books with crayons. And those candies didn’t last very long (I think they were all gone in a day). My daughter loved the stuffed hamster. She took it was rocking it in our baby swing. And those Hershey kiss socks are ADORABLE! I love socks! And they are great for these un-Seattle freezing snowy days we are having up here!

The ponies!
My favorite, Applejack’s Barn!

I have been wanting this set for a long time! I am super excited to finally have it! We busted into this set right away. My two kids played with (and fought over) this set for at least half an hour before I took it away so I could have my turn. :D

And more:

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle at the Fair, and G3.5 Sweetie Belle!
I love these adorable babies! It’s fun now to have the two little sisters of Applejack and Rarity!

And last but not least:

This pony is gorgeous! This is my first boxed pony that I am actually going to keep it that way! What pony is this, Milky? I’m assuming it’s a 2011 pony fair pony or something? I am excited to have one of these ponies in my collection!

Thank you so much Milky! Your box was fantastic! Just the brightening my day needed! Thank you for the wonderful box!

Post Merge: January 23, 2012, 04:55:49 PM

P.S. I'm so glad you got your box, crystalortiz! I had fun putting it together for you!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:55:49 PM by Katgyrl »

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Radical Creations
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 05:55:19 PM »
I am glad to see boxes arriving and happy swappers!! Keep 'em coming!
Poo on you Photobucket!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 06:15:55 PM »
All that pony paper looks amazing :D your partner put a lovely box together, it was so nice of them to include some things for your kiddies too, looks like your daugher had fun helping mum unwrap lol, I spotted a few piccies with little arms in them XD so cute!

Congrats on all your gorgeous goodies & ponies!

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 06:41:55 PM »

No pics inside the box because I was too excited to start opening everything. :P
 It seemed to be the box that kept on giving! I never found any winter themed G4 paper here so I was happy to see it in person. It's the same as shown in Katgyrl's brag. :happy:

I mentioned I love Sanrio and Hello Kitty and I hit the mother load of cuteness! :faint:
 I love the Chococat memo book and socks!!! Anime_Amy even included some Sanrio Squinkies which I've been eyeing in stores but resisted buying. They're so adorable and remind me of the teeny MLP friends included with the new ponies.  I also got snowflake bath fizzies, keroppi and HK magnets, key chains, mini notebooks, gel pens and a beaded bracelet. Keroppi 3D stickers, an adorable bedazzled HK stocking and my first G4 Jumbo coloring book. 
:happy:

She sent me SO much candy!!! All my favorites... Hershey's Pot of Gold truffles, those tart and tangy Nerds in a cute fantastical funbook, Starbucks Christmas blend coffee, Mrs. Fields chocolate caramels and some Kahlua chocolates. Nahm nom nahm.

I literally made the :O face when I saw this Hello Kitty stocking. It's one of my favorite gifts in the swap box. I love it so much! :lovey: Inside? Two tubes of yummy lip balm and the most adorable HK ornaments ever!

So many goodies and treats I didn't have enough counter space so I spread everything onto my bed. I was a super spoiled pony!  :drunk:  My Jumbo Pinkie and my Holiday HK plush wanted to sneak into the pic so I let them. :silly:

Close up of all the amazing goodies! :whoa:

The lovely ponies!!! Fingerpaints who I've been after since getting her for another swap partner. Two of the most adorable baby unicorns (my favorite!) and also I was assured there was still one baby in transit on the way... my long sought after Speckles for my lonely NBT Bunkie! :lovey:

Moondancer is so happy to be reunited with her baby at long last!

Presents for mah kitties! Two packages of treats which they totally loved. Something called Hex Bug that's a battery operated toy. Haven't tried it out yet but I'm sure they will go ballistic over it.  And the most adorable sushi gift set of cat toys. More pics to follow of them enjoying everything!

Charlie is thinking:  "I can haz treats nao, plz??'

Harmony is a very messy eater. :P Introducing the newest design in feline haute couture: Shrimp!  :lol:

Harmony, Miracle and Charlie all say 'Thank you, Anime_Amy for all our new toys and treats!!!'

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 07:59:35 PM »
These are awesome boxes!  I love seeing the swap threads!  So much photo goodness!!!!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
SDA your kitties are adorable :D I love tabbies! Congrats on all the great goodies & ponies

Offline Anime_Amy

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 01:16:25 PM »
SDA I am SOO happy you like everything. I had a ton of fun shopping for this swap. Your kitties are also adorable!

Still waiting on mine :C. I think I may be the last one waiting but I am not sure.
GryphonGlassware.Etsy.Com

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
Giving this a little update bump. Did your swap box arrive yet, Anime_Amy? :what:  Also, any sign of Speckles? :drunk:

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Radical Creations
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 07:02:13 AM »
Giving this a little update bump. Did your swap box arrive yet, Anime_Amy? :what:  Also, any sign of Speckles? :drunk:

Speckles? 

As far as I can tell, it hasn't yet. I have been in contact with her partner and it has been mailed. Sadly, it is looking like it has gotten lost in the mail. :( :( Her partner is also the only overseas participant, in Australia, so it's most likely stuck in customs! :mad:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:11:30 AM by Rad »
Poo on you Photobucket!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal