collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Hikari Rainbow Dash  (Read 12392 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: [SOLD OUT] Funko Limited Edition Hikari Sofubi Rainbow Dash for preorder
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2015, 12:07:13 AM »
I am still seriously debating giving them one more chance with the Regular Glitter RD, she really does look great... but Funko's QC is really upsetting, they never even bothered replying to me about it.

Have most people who ordered the Regular Glitter version received one of good condition? ^.^

I only own this one, and I just love the quality! She feels similar to the TRU glitter fashion style rainbow dash in comparison! The regular glitter is one of the cheaper ones so I say go for it!! I mostly see people reporting about poor quality, paint errors, and glue with both the regular solid (first one released) and the metallic one. I decided to not get those two and try to collect the rest of them! :heart:

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2015, 01:00:39 AM »
I am still seriously debating giving them one more chance with the Regular Glitter RD, she really does look great... but Funko's QC is really upsetting, they never even bothered replying to me about it.

Have most people who ordered the Regular Glitter version received one of good condition? ^.^

I only own this one, and I just love the quality! She feels similar to the TRU glitter fashion style rainbow dash in comparison! The regular glitter is one of the cheaper ones so I say go for it!! I mostly see people reporting about poor quality, paint errors, and glue with both the regular solid (first one released) and the metallic one. I decided to not get those two and try to collect the rest of them! :heart:

Thanks for opinion Lala, the photo of yours is definitely tempting me. :P
Maybe if I get a Christmas bonus, she's the same astronomical price as the other here in Aus, and I'd rather not buy international in case the QC is terrible again.

Can I ask as well, are her hair colours the same as the first release? The stock images make it look darker and a little metallic.

Anyone else want to encourage me to give her a chance? lol ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2015, 04:37:23 AM »

My Original Glitter is in fantastic condition! Honestly, the only two that have noticeable problems for me have been the metallic and the regular, with the metallic being the worst.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2015, 03:44:01 PM »
I recommend the glitters over the painted versions- less can go wrong I think.

Princess Lala

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2015, 12:58:44 AM »
I  would say the glitter regular rainbow dash's mane and tail are a little metallic now that I get a better look at her!

So my modern everyday exclusive might be here Saturday! YAY! Does anyone know the exact release date for the BBTS exclusive? It says last quarter of 2015... thats now! :squee:

EDIT: Amazon is having weekly black friday sales, I just saw the Modern Everyday Glitterific Hikari RD was marked down to $61! Thats $17ish off! :thumb:

....hmm of course the day after I order her LOL!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:14:17 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2015, 10:12:47 AM »
I  would say the glitter regular rainbow dash's mane and tail are a little metallic now that I get a better look at her!

So my modern everyday exclusive might be here Saturday! YAY! Does anyone know the exact release date for the BBTS exclusive? It says last quarter of 2015... thats now! :squee:

EDIT: Amazon is having weekly black friday sales, I just saw the Modern Everyday Glitterific Hikari RD was marked down to $61! Thats $17ish off! :thumb:

DANG Wish I'd waited, lol

....hmm of course the day after I order her LOL!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »
Does anyone know the exact release date for the BBTS exclusive? It says last quarter of 2015... thats now! :squee:

That's also Decemeber, too. :lol:

I personally hope that one doesn't start shipping until next month. I don't want any money coming out of my account before Black Friday/Cyber Monday, haha.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2015, 03:16:03 AM »
Meeeeeh I pay for two day shipping for that variant, the weather threw it off a day and then another day because I guess I slept through a knock on my door- it says 'delivery attempted' on my tracking! Today FOR SURE!!!! I'm so estatic aaaaah! I NEEEEED to hold her lol!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »
I am bummed that I ordered Original Glitter from Gemini Collectibles- and they sent me Original. 

Now I have to pay to send her back which is a serious bummer since I am basically paying for their mistake. :(

Fortunately- there seem to be plenty on amazon now.  Maybe there will be some more sales on Black Friday!

Princess Lala

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2015, 01:38:35 PM »
I hope there will be more sales!!!! I might splurge on the Noir now instead of next thursday! :-3

She is heeeere! Oooooh my gosh. I love her so much. :rainbow:

Cubey

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2015, 08:12:25 AM »
My god! That is bootiful! You are sooo lucky <3 I wish they were sale in UK.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2015, 10:42:12 AM »
So pretty and sparkly!

Princess Lala

« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2015, 06:18:52 AM »
:bump:

Hey, so I saw a few in-hand resales of the BBTS Color Storm Hikari ponies floating around, so I think they are shipping or shipping soon? I'm SO excited! This is the one I remember freeeeaking out about in February! Seeing pictures of her in the box is making me go crazy!
:frolic:

Also, has anyone seen NYCC Glitter color storm Dashie for sale anywhere else besides the two listings on eBay?  :shrug: I'm having little luck tracking her down! Wanted to buy her in a few weeks with my Xmas money.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2015, 12:42:54 PM »
:bump:

Hey, so I saw a few in-hand resales of the BBTS Color Storm Hikari ponies floating around, so I think they are shipping or shipping soon? I'm SO excited! This is the one I remember freeeeaking out about in February! Seeing pictures of her in the box is making me go crazy!
:frolic:

Also, has anyone seen NYCC Glitter color storm Dashie for sale anywhere else besides the two listings on eBay?  :shrug: I'm having little luck tracking her down! Wanted to buy her in a few weeks with my Xmas money.

I think ebay is your best bet at this point- Gemini had them for a VERY short period of time but they are long sold out.

Princess Lala

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2015, 01:22:22 AM »
Oooh- never mind I found her guys!!! All that want her check out fugitivetoys, $89 with flate rate shipping! Under my budget I was willing to drop on her!
:rainbow: :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal