collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is there hope for hair like this?  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is there hope for hair like this?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 10:53:27 PM »
hhmmm... I've tamed a few like that before. I would give her one more try- this time get a really good conditioner, I highly recommend the little packets that are in hair dye for really damaged hair. Put it in her hair very liberally wrap it in plastic wrap (to keep it from drying out) and leave her over night or 24hr your choice. Flat iron it in very small sections. I have done this with a few Barnacles that have gone though my hands (and we all know how bag he can be!) of the 4 I did this with 3 came out with nearly perfect, or at least greatly improved hair, the last one sadly was not save able.

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 01:38:54 AM »
I think this is a problem with these ponies? I had Bunny Hop and her pink streak in mane and tail were awful but the violet part was silky and smooth. I just could'nt get the pink to straighten no matter what I did  :(

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 02:00:17 AM »
If she were mine, I would rehair her myself!  Would rather have faded rehair than pink frizz, to be honest.  :)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 04:49:02 AM »
I read in another thread on here a while ago that pouring boiling water over frizzy hair helps. I tried it and while it didn't make the hair perfect it did improve it somewhat. I would try that and another go with conditioner and flat irons (when the hair's dry) and if that didn't work and it bugged you you could always sell her to someone who would be happy as she is and upgrade... or style in curls so you can't notice the frizz if you'd prefer to keep her ;)

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 05:08:41 AM »
I think this is a problem with these ponies? I had Bunny Hop and her pink streak in mane and tail were awful but the violet part was silky and smooth. I just could'nt get the pink to straighten no matter what I did  :(

I have 4 bunny hops who all pretty much have the same hair problem. Boo. The pink hair is always horrible. One I am rehairing because she's had a haircut as well, but the rest I'll try to rescue. Hot water, conditioner, hair straighteners. Repeat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal