collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: my mothers day (late)  (Read 531 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
my mothers day (late)
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:11:57 AM »
Sorry but without internet currently its been hard for me to brag about this xD, before I start, I reallllly hope all the other mommy ponies had a good mothers day also!

This is the first year that I think it really felt like an actual mothers day, iv never really made a big deal about it in the past, not that i did this year xD which is why everything was so very surprising and wonderful, I just had to brag about it.

So last friday, I, along with all the other moms, were invited to our kids classroom for a special mothers day treat. We had our hands painted and made cute handprint pictures with our kids, then we had cookies and milk while they read to us poems that they had written for us, it was so sweet, I almost cried xD. Then we all recieved "best mom" awards xD Mine was "best mom because I cook lots of cookies" lol it was so cute, then he also recognized my pony making skill haha.
when it was time to go he gave me a potted flower in a pot that he painted. That was pretty much a great day and I couldnt have asked for more.

HOWEVER rofl my sister who works at boyne mountain resort made reservations for my mom, myself and my son to have brunch with her boyfriend. she works as a chef/manager at a few different restraunts in that resort, and on mothers day she was in charge of the omlett station xD. so anyway we had the best breakfast ever, im not even kidding it was amazing haha. later she gave us all day passes for avalanche bay, the inside water park. we hung out there for a few hours before she took my mom for her special mothersday present, so cam and i stayed at the water park for a few extra hours.

its two days later and im still incredibly sore xD my arms and legs hurt and i have bruises on my arms from the many slide races rofl, my dad looked at me today and was just like o__o what happened to you, probably thinking he needs to go kick some guys butt rofl. it was hilarious. i know the trip was not meant to be a mothers day gift to me xD but it was still the best mothers day iv had so far rofl.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: my mothers day (late)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:15:09 AM »
What an awesome Mother's Day!  Everything at your son's school sounded really sweet. :)  I love stuff like that.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 01:35:56 PM »
Sounds like an awesome mother's day to me! Glad you had fun!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »
all of it sounds great!  Glad you had a great time!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 04:59:37 PM »
Aww, that sounds really wonderful :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal