collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: avengers assemble seen it ? spoilers !?  (Read 5269 times)

Offline Cosmos

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblog
Re: avengers assemble seen it ? spoilers !?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 06:07:32 AM »
YES!!  And I want to see it again.  So. Much. Pretty.  How the heck did they manage a cast like that?  All of the Avengers are utter eye candy.

And then there's the case of Tom Hiddleston/Loki, who over the last few days I've become a tad obsessed with.  Oh deary me *heart flutters*.

Spoiler
As for how Loki escaped from the prison.  I seem to remember a moment where, I think, the door had been opened, but Thor rushed up to stop him escaping, but Loki teleported/projected and was outside the prison while Thor ran into it - thus getting himself trapped.  "Will there ever be a time when you don't fall for that?"

Warpony

• Trade Count: (0)
The Avengers movie
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 01:31:45 AM »
Has anyone seen it yet.

[like topics merged - kaoskat]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:46:45 AM by kaoskat »

Offline nuttertasha

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • nutter is me all over
    • View Profile
Re: The Avengers movie
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 01:44:33 AM »
no note yet but i want to  :biggrin:
Formally butterfly gypsie rose

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 03:43:45 AM »
 :dribble: OMG it was awesome, I nearly died due to all the eye candy!!!

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 03:48:05 AM »
Cant wait to the release on blueray! Im re viewing iron man 1&2 until that XD

Warpony

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
I saw it last night...
Now I did love it but I also found it very rushed. The characters were awesome and I'm a little bit in love with Thor but they didn't bother to explain a lot of things (or maybe I just missed them). For example how Loki escaped from the prison and why Hulk suddenly decided he wouldn't attack his comrades any more.
I am looking forwards to seeing it again though!

You must have missed that part. Heh.
Spoiler
Thor jumped at him as the door was open (the power on the aircraft had gone down) and they switched spots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 02:26:41 PM »
OMG It was sooo hyped at the midnight premier and it lived up to it's Hype!! The fight scenes were amazing, many funny moments, the story was amazing, the whole movie worked all together. It was perfect, I have no gripe about it.

Spoiler
One of my favorite parts was when Hulk confronted Loki on stark tower and like a spoiled brat Loki was like "ENOUGH! You are, all of you, beneath me. I am a god you dull creature, and I will not be bullie-" *Gets grabbed by the legs from hulk* Then Hulk smashes, throws and swings him around like a rag doll.

One of the funny quotes. XP
Spoiler
Thor: He's my brother.
Black Widow: He's killed 80 people in 2 days.
Thor: ..... he's adopted
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Aster

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 06:38:30 PM »
I really liked it, though I know their stories pretty well so I was kinda more critical (and I do wish it was Edward Norton was the Hulk..)

Spoiler
And they didn't actually explain how Loki got out of the prison. He's a trickster/really good with magic, as he showed in Thor, he's really good at making a fake image of himself for others attack. So he had a fake-self that Thor went after while he was really safe and hiding. It doesn't show where all of his drones are during their time on the ship though, so one of them could have easily gone and let him out. Also, who else hopes that Agent Coulson isn't really dead and will come back??

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »
I really liked it, though I know their stories pretty well so I was kinda more critical (and I do wish it was Edward Norton was the Hulk..)

Spoiler
And they didn't actually explain how Loki got out of the prison. He's a trickster/really good with magic, as he showed in Thor, he's really good at making a fake image of himself for others attack. So he had a fake-self that Thor went after while he was really safe and hiding. It doesn't show where all of his drones are during their time on the ship though, so one of them could have easily gone and let him out. Also, who else hopes that Agent Coulson isn't really dead and will come back??

Spoiler
It's Joss Whedon, so I highly doubt it. Knowing his track record, I bet it was difficult to keep Iron Man alive. DX I was scared there. Despite that track record with killing off beloved characters, I love Joss's ability to make a great crew interaction. :D

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

SparklersOasis

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 07:08:05 PM »
Absolutely awesome, just got to see it today!  I love when Hulk starts flinging Loki around!  I laughed so hard I just about cried!  I have plans to see it next weekend with my cousin and I can't wait!  I love the scene at the very end of the credits, seriously, how do they not laugh after 2 seconds of that!?!?  I also adore the humorous quips all through the movie.  Some Marvel movies have had some really slow dialogue, but this had great action, great dialogue, just great.  I can't gush enough!   :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 07:09:34 PM »
I loved it!  I went with seven other people and it was a great time!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »
We saw it yesterday and loved it :D
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Aster

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2012, 11:50:03 AM »

Spoiler

Spoiler
It's Joss Whedon, so I highly doubt it. Knowing his track record, I bet it was difficult to keep Iron Man alive. DX I was scared there. Despite that track record with killing off beloved characters, I love Joss's ability to make a great crew interaction. :D

Spoiler
I do love Joss, and he does have a tendency to kill people off, but this is different. Because Marvel tends to never let anyone die. We already know that Nick Fury lied about the cards, so why not Phil's death..? Also, I haven't heard anything about Avengers 2, so it might not be Joss writing/directing it again...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2012, 02:05:50 PM »
Spoiler
During the end credits, when Thanos made a quick appearance. Kinda made me think that there will be an Avengers 2
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal