collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP FIM Trading Card Binder  (Read 3961 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Re: MLP FIM Trading Card Binder
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 09:18:01 PM »
OOOO cool!  I love trading cards.  I got a beautiful one for my Lion King cards...  I should ge one of these someday XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »
http://www.toywiz.com/mylittleponycardbinder.html
And it comes with Discord 6-card foil puzzle set...you know your fandom Toywiz (unless the person who manufactured it offered that XD)

The binder will come with the Discord puzzle set everywhere it is for sale - thats not just a Toywiz thing - the Discord cards are only available with the binder. Although I believe you can also buy the binder just by itself but you can only buy the cards if you also buy the binder.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 07:11:14 PM »
Or...you could...you know... probably put the cards up on ebay and get like $50.00 or more from mad bronies who stalk ebay daily... >_> Just a thought.
Well, it's about getting even with that <expletive deleted>... :enraged:

Although I believe you can also buy the binder just by itself but you can only buy the cards if you also buy the binder.
If that is possible, tell me more :) I would love the binder. Just don't want to see sir-fugly-monster-who-corrupted-Fluttershy's mug.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
I wish I had a way to get this now. I have TONS of these cards as well as the blind bag cards and I would like a better place to store and admire them.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 02:53:52 AM »
Although I believe you can also buy the binder just by itself but you can only buy the cards if you also buy the binder.
If that is possible, tell me more :) I would love the binder. Just don't want to see sir-fugly-monster-who-corrupted-Fluttershy's mug.

I cant find the link to the seller who were offering just the binder unfortunately - but I wonder if it was perhaps that they simply didnt list the Discord cards in the description as the price was $19.99 which is what enterplay are charging for the set with the cards. And it would be odd to offer the same item for this same price and have less of a product.

As dragonflitter says, if you dont like Discord then I would simply pop the cards back on ebay and make back the money it cost you for the binder! :)
Loa is my love god!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 07:00:53 AM »
As dragonflitter says, if you dont like Discord then I would simply pop the cards back on ebay and make back the money it cost you for the binder! :)
I don't know. I don't even want those cards in my home, let alone in my room. Yeah, you can probably tell how much I hate him from the last sentence.

No worries then, I'll just pass, or at worst just go for a generic binder somewhere down the road when I finally need to compress my blind bag collection location.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 11:54:49 AM »
Is there a place online, like Zazzle or CafePress, where we can order custom binders? >.> Then we could make whatever binder we want! :D
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 04:29:44 PM »
I would guess you can pretty much buy an A4 binder customise it and then purchase standard pocket pages like this - http://www.magicmadhouse.co.uk/accessories-c1132/card-storage-protection-c1133/ultra-pro-18-pocket-page-black-x1-p36597 - thereby creating your own binder. :)
Loa is my love god!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2012, 09:16:52 AM »
just got mine!

"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2012, 09:23:18 AM »
Got mine today!! Eeee so awesome!! I love it!!!!

I pre-ordered from Toywiz.com, not from Enterplay. There were no extra sleeves for the other cards, but I wasn't expecting there to be sleeves, that's why I already bought my own a long time ago. Here's photos of the binder and the 6 Discord cards! (I apologize in advance for the complete sucky-ness of my cellphone camera. Perhaps someone else can get better shots.)

The front of the binder, which we've already seen:

The back of the binder... VILLAINS!! Haha I love it! (Also, Rarity with wings for some reason... I guess she counts? lol)

There's two creatures here I don't recognize! And I've seen ever ep many times! On the far right there's a black panther-like creature and two dog-like blue spirits wearing Egyptian jewelery. Any hints, guys? (Are they from the Daring Do ep...?)

And here's the cards! The back of the cards show screenshots from Discord's ep and has a quote Discord said in the ep about each pony. The shot of Pinkie Pie lying in the mud with a hurt look on her face really makes me feel bad. :(

And the front of the cards shows the stained glass window that Celestia showed the ponies of themselves defeating Nightmare Moon. It's very hard to make out since almost the ENTIRE thing is foil, as opposed to the other foil cards where just the background behind the character was foil.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 09:27:47 AM »
Is there a place online, like Zazzle or CafePress, where we can order custom binders? >.> Then we could make whatever binder we want! :D
Zazzle doesn't have custom ones, but they do have a TON of MLP binders, G1 and G4

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »
Oh, I forgot! The purchase also includes a 8 1/2 by 11 page printed out checklist for the MLP FiM trading card set! (I was a bit disappointed with the quality, you could tell they made a .pdf that wasn't very high-res and just printed it out to fit the page. The quality is poor and looks very pixelated when you hold it up to your face.)

Along with the standard checklist cards, it also includes information on NEW PROMOS! Here's the new information we haven't seen yet:

DISCORD (6-Card Subset only available in binders)
F29 Twilight Sparkle in Chaos!
F30 Pinkie Pie in Chaos!
F31 "Loyalty Shmoyalty."
F32 Rarity meets 'Tom'
F33 Arrivederce, Fluttershy!
F34 Applejack in Chaos!

SPECIAL FOILS (These cards are not available in packs. Go online for more information.)
F35 Applejack
F36 Pinkie Pie
F37 Rainbow Dash
F38 Fluttershy
F39 Twilight Sparkle
F40 Rarity (Bronycon exclusive)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »
Oh, I forgot! The purchase also includes a 8 1/2 by 11 page printed out checklist for the MLP FiM trading card set! (I was a bit disappointed with the quality, you could tell they made a .pdf that wasn't very high-res and just printed it out to fit the page. The quality is poor and looks very pixelated when you hold it up to your face.)

Along with the standard checklist cards, it also includes information on NEW PROMOS! Here's the new information we haven't seen yet:

F30 Pinkie Pie in Chaos!
F31 "Loyalty Shmoyalty."
F32 Rarity meets 'Tom'
F34 Applejack in Chaos!

SPECIAL FOILS (These cards are not available in packs. Go online for more information.)
F35 Applejack
F36 Pinkie Pie
F37 Rainbow Dash
F38 Fluttershy
F39 Twilight Sparkle
foils 37, 38 and 40 are already released so we have a special applejack, pinkie pie and twilight sparkle foil to look forward to(even though  they will probably cost a fortune)
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2012, 10:27:52 AM »

F30 Pinkie Pie in Chaos!
F31 "Loyalty Shmoyalty."
F32 Rarity meets 'Tom'
F34 Applejack in Chaos!

F35 Applejack
F36 Pinkie Pie
F37 Rainbow Dash
F38 Fluttershy
F39 Twilight Sparkle

Thanks for the pics and the new cards to add to my list. Now I need to go order the binder.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2012, 10:48:42 AM »
Got mine at Everfree.  I flippin' love it!  I bought several more card..thingies so I can put the Blind Bag cards inside.  They fit perfectly ^_^  The album itself is really cute: I like how the back of the album has all these different minor characters on it (and even butterfly-winged Rarity lol). 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal