collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who are you? What do you look like? Tell Us More!  (Read 4007 times)

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
Who are you? What do you look like? Tell Us More!
« on: January 29, 2013, 06:20:40 PM »
I thought it would be pretty cool to see what everyone who collects ponies looks like, If you dont want to post a picture then just tell what styles you like. colors, clothes, what you like.
I was born in 1991  :|
I am 21, :blush:
I Have a wonderful fiance age 19.  :P
My Favorite color is teal blue. :)
I have a orange cat named Lagolas, and a striped Kitten named key.  :biggrin:
I live in the country side of the Colorado mountains.  :satisfied:
My favorite aria: The 60's & 80's.  ^.^
I like Old Cartoons.  :blush:
I collect: My Little Pony G1, G1 Popples, Nosy Bears, G1 Care bear cousins, G1 Strawberry Shortcake,
G1 Rainbow Brite, G1 Polly Pocket.  :lol:  :blush:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Me with my normal 80's style hair.

Me and Izzy My fiance!

Rocking My Vintage Pony T-Shirt, With Scoops In my pocket!

Me As a Baby With my Pufalump and glow worm ^-^
:accomplished:

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
Re: Who are you? What do you look like? Tell Us More!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 06:55:37 PM »
My name is Sarahanne, I live in Montana.  I'm 27 years old. I like Dr. Pepper, bacon, and Doritos.  I drive a Chevy Malibu. I work at the airport for an airline.  I travel a lot due to that fact. I enjoy The Mamas and Papas, The Monkees, various Romanian artists,  and 60's pop in general

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 07:03:53 PM »
Hi, I'm mlp4me.  :freak:
I'm currently a member of pony addicts anonymous aka the arena.
Reside in WI.
Been with my husband for 9 years, married for 5.
Favorite color is blue/cerulean.
Have a retired racing greyhound; he is fawn colored, often mistaken for a deer on a leash.
Obsessed with shirts that have thumb holes.  ;)
Prefer pants. I know there are some here that go for no pants. LOL.
I too love 80's cartoons, they were the best thing to watch growing up. :cool:
Enjoy oldier music from the 60's, 70's and 80's... (Queen, America, Styx, Journey, Chicago, etc etc)
Top 3 favorite TV shows: Mork & Mindy, Once Upon a Time and seaQuest DSV...
If you can't tell I'm completely obsessed with Jamie Dornan. :lovey:
I also collect Rainbow Brite, smurfette, popples and glow worm figures.

Barack and I a few months back.

The only pony pic I have from childhood.

Bah ha ha. This one is just for gigs.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:47:54 AM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 07:05:50 PM »
I'm Andrea, or Andi, I'm 26, and live in Adelaide South Australia. I'm going back to Uni this year to do a Masters in Curatorial and Museum Studies and possibly one in Art History as well if I can manage both.

I love vintage clothes and have been blogging about my style, etc., for the past three years.

I love music from the '20s up 'til now but my favourite genres are new wave, folk, country, '60s girl groups, rockabilly, bubblegum pop, motown, disco, big band...I could go on. And making mixes is one of my favourite pastimes.

But I'm more of a movie buff. I LOVE cinema almost more than anything else. Especially musicals and film noir. Oh and I play ukulele - I've been playing for about 4 years, I think. It makes me super happy.

My favourite colour is pink, followed by red and mint green. (Which are the colours of my blog.)

Aside from MLP I collect Barbie (all eras), Monster High, Tammy Dolls, ceramic cats, vintage cameras, records and lots of '50s and '60s bits and pieces.

And here's an Instagram picture of me (there are mannnnny of these haha):

f159ab1240fa11e298dc22000a1f9257_7 by Andi B. Goode, on Flickr
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 07:12:15 PM »
Bri, 30, Ohio! Recently married. Been collecting ponies since 1990's - high school. I do a podcast about my favorite show and I am book blogger. I work as a marketing director. I try to write ya lit.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

YellowCat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »
I'm Sarah, I was born in the late 1980s.  I collect toys (ponies and dolls), vintage costume jewelry and stationary items (fountain pens, inks, journals, ect).  I like most pre-1980s music except for country. I like silent films better than sound films and have a soft spot for bad B movies.  My favorite actor is Charlie Chaplin and my favorite musician is Frank Zappa.  I have two kitties named Cootie and Mickey, the first was a stray who found me and the second was adopted from a pet foster home.  My favorite color is green and I have a bit of an obsession with vintage fashion 1920s and 1960s.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »
Ev.  30.  Cancerian.  English degree holder, currently a teacher, looking for a new career.  Parent to an almost 3 year old son.  Artist, writer, singer.  Heavily tattooed.  Chubby but beautiful.  Tough as nails.  Plays rugby and bakes cakes.  Dog person.  Good listener.  Funny.  Likes green things.  Loves music.  A lover, not a fighter.  Can see the good in everyone.  Bad ass.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
I'm Zenna, which was the name of one of my departed ratties whom I rescued and had until she was about 4 years old.  I used to call her "Bug" or "Zenna Bug," hence my username.  She's no longer with me, but I have sort of adopted her name as my own and will answer to Zenna, Zen, and other variations even in real life.  :P

I'm a textbook Leo and an Earth Dragon, which should tell you a lot if you're into astrology and zodiac signs.

I am turning 25 (eeeek!) this July and am currently working towards getting back into shape by my birthday now that I have recovered from two major hip surgeries last in the last year.  I'm hoping to do my first 5k in a veeeery long time before 2013 is up and maybe a half-triathlon if I'm doing well.  That might have to wait for 2014.

I am married to my high school boyfriend (In December, we celebrated 9 years together, 1.5 years married) and we live in a small condo with three amazing dogs: Milo (male dachshund, almost 3), Ava (female furball mutt, almost 2), and our new baby Penny (she turned 11 weeks old today).

I have a B.S. in Wildlife Biology, but am currently working part time at almost minimum wage for the kid's club of my local gym.  It's a fun job though and helps out a bit while I look for something more permanent.  I'm hoping to eventually work for the zoo.

I like all music, though I like rap and country significantly less than all other types.  My favorite is classic rock, Led Zeppelin will always be the greatest band of all time.  I play the oboe (quite well, actually) and I was in marching band all through high school and college.  In fact, I was a weird mix of jock, nerd, and band geek through high school.  I ran cross-country, track, was a part of a private running club, and swam (I graduated with 11 sports letters).  I marched and was in the wind ensemble.  And I got good grades, didn't party, etc.  lol.

And um.... I like all colors (but refuse to wear orange UNLESS there is a Broncos game).

That's all I got.

This pic is a bit on the old-ish side, but that's ok.  My hair is longer now, but I haven't changed much otherwise.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 10:16:04 PM »
I'm Twis, or Catie, whichever you prefer. I normally go by Twis online, as it's the name of my fursona and ponysona.
I'm 18! Whoa! When did that happen? It still freaks me out that I could go buy cigarettes or dirty movies if I wanted to. I'm not ready for this responsibility! ;)
I have two dogs (Monty and Ellie), two horses (Sugar and Thunderhorse) and three axolotls (Flula, Leta and Pipsqueak). I want to get two cats when I move out, a rescue cat and a British Shorthair that I will name Mothball.
My favourite colour is light pink, and my second is white. :)
I want to major in Zoology when I get to college. I currently have 67 college credits as a senior in high school. :) I love studying and learning.
I plan to live in Denmark when I am an adult, if possible.
I love all animals, even spiders and bugs. I would love to help or run a rescue when I'm older.
I like rock, metal and folk music a lot.
Glen Danzig and Lady Gaga are two of my "heroes" of sorts.
I have a wonderful best friend/boyfriend, Cody. He's awesome. :)

Cody and Me (I'm on the left :P )

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 10:37:15 PM »
I look exactly like me. Seriously. You can't tell us apart.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Online Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 08:57:36 AM »
I am Maria, or Shaiyeh as I am everywhere on the Internet (and WoW)
I play World of Warcraft and love anime and manga
I live with my boyfriend in a tiny room at his parents', but we're planning to move asap
we have 2 cats and a hamster, but the hammy lives with my parents unfortunately
I "collect" (have 3) BJDs, and David and I collect anime figurines and nendoroids together.
Sherlocked whovian
artist... uh...
yeah.
this is David <--- and me ---> on a good evening after a beer. But we're normally this crazy, all day everyday.

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 09:54:19 AM »
I was born in 1989 (yeah, 80s !!) and will turn 24 in about... 2 and a half months? HOLY, AM I OLD LOL.
I currently live in the UK with my boyfriend, although I am Portuguese !!
My favorite colour is red, but I love purple/pink combo as well.
Pets? Nop. Well, I have an oregano plant, is that matters xD
I LOVE the 80s and am really proud to have been born still in it ! xD
I did an MA in animation, but I love crafting, illustration, playing the bass guitar, reading and overall just doing nothing sometimes (hey, that's needed as well !).
I only collect MLPs at the moment, but I wish I could collect a few other things as well. Maybe one day I'll have the money for it.
\m/ I am a metalhead !! \m/

How do I look, you ask..?

Well...

(2 years old, that picture, but not much changed. I am still a tiger.)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 09:59:54 AM »
My name's Renée, I was born in the 70's (so old!) and I live in the southern US, along the Gulf Coast. I have 2 crazy dogs, a very fluffy, grumpy kitty, and a couple of horses. I collect all sorts of MLP stuff, BJDs, and Blythe dolls. I also collect other vintage toys and dolls, just whatever strikes my fancy! I got married on Halloween about six years ago. My favorite color is purple. I have a very expensive and useless degree in English Lit.

me &amp; my dogs by xhuxhurocket, on Flickr
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »
I'm Kelli, but online I go by Yuru and I like that name. I'm 25, born in 1987. I am married to an Airman in the U.S. Air Force. He is 27. We share our home with 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, 1 bird, 2 sugar gliders, 1 hamster, 1 mouse and 1 fish. We live a mile above sea level in Aurora, Colorado. I currently work in a retail warehouse as a stocker. I plan to return to college this year to pursue a degree in Zoology. I collect so many different things it's kind of unreal. I want to start collecting more things like vintage LPS and Polly Pockets since I had both as a kid. I'm obsessed with Gir from Invader Zim. My favorite color is neon green.

Me and hubbs with Mohan the white tiger cub. Yes, that is a real tiger. I'm slightly less fat and my hair is slightly less ugly now. LOL.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »
I am Veronica, Beldarna online. I live in a rental apartment by a river in the northern part of Sweden with my boyfriend and three cats; Tarzan (female), Ninja and Simba (both males).
I don't label myself but most people would think of me as a metalhead. I am very sarcastic and ironic irl and has some weird sense of humour. Besides ponies I kind of collect shoes. One can never have too many shoes. I like the late 80's /early 90's cartoons, and often sing the themesongs to them when I'm in a good mood or in the shower. Sometimes both! Anime is another thing I like. Helsing forver! :heart: I also read fantasybooks, think Tolkien is a God and have a soft spot for vampires. The old kind. Anne Rices type of vampires. Lestat in my heart forever!
I like to model in front of my boyfriends camera, my only chance as I'm waaay too short for serious stuff. I also love corsets! Most people think I'm five years younger than I am, which I dont mind. I'm rather immature than boring. (I turn 29 on saturday!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal