collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello again, new but old member  (Read 552 times)

Offline Skyfliermlp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello again, new but old member
« on: July 17, 2020, 02:48:07 PM »
Hey guys my name is Cristina and way back wayyyy back in 1996 1997 I think I was pretty active member of the mlp arena. I don’t remember what my user name was but I joined the group my sophomore or junior year in high school . I graduated 2000 but only because I had to do 1 year over because I arrived from Brazil and there were 2 months left, of high school. So freshman year was 2 months plus another 1 over, which was okay with me bc I learned English pretty quickly. I think my screen name was Cristina little or queenseller, I honestly don’t recall . So now I created another account as I definitely don’t recall my password. I was active for at least 3-4 years with many friends over seas and in the USA. I had a dear friend in Germany I think her name was Nina , but we lost touch when I dropped out of mlp arena around 2000 when I graduated high school and went of to college. Well I started back up collecting when the g3 ponies came out and I still have the whole first two years in boxes even htf and rare ones. Which really are not worth much but I love them anyways. My true love now a days is g1. I had a nice little collection but sold most of them at the 2016 mlp pony fair. As I sold my ponies I immediately regretted doing so and once I left the second day of fair heading home I decided that I would get back into collecting. Now I’ve been back in the pony collecting g1 since 2016 and have complied a beautiful collection of USA and nirvanas, not to many nirvanas but a few. I enjoy collecting certain pony poses I’m not a set or year collector. I am known as Cristina ratatouille on Facebook and skyfliermlp on instagram . I have great feedback and I’m very active on Facebook on the “my little pony g1 collectors “group and “ vintage my little pony G1 “ group . I also love restoring ponies, no re hair ir customs but just cleaning them up and making them pretty again.

Offline Nella

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again, new but old member
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 10:13:05 PM »
Good to have you here :D
Link to my salesthread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377651.0.html.

Link to my thread with available FTB's: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,394652.0.html.

No pony will be left behind! Please come check for the pony's in need of some TLC over here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397984.0.html.

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again, new but old member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 02:21:22 PM »
Cristina, Welcome And Enjoy The Arena!  :biggrin:
*Frolicking Away*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal