collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 853
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Healthy Pony the New Year  (Read 20489 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony the New Year
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2018, 01:28:26 PM »
Cute jacket!  ^.^

Spoiler
Well, today I did so much, my head has *almost* stopped spinning.
Lots of ringing around people from the past, getting info here and there to help complete my house info forms.
Got a bit stressed over some of the missing info and expired safety certificates, but my solicitor put me at ease. She is so nice!

First day at school today so I was busy from drop-off to pick-up, then straight to town, child in tow, to hand in my paperwork and speak in-person. Child helped herself to the chocolates in the waiting room  :P but I was good  :angel:

Lunch - only had time for a skyr protein yoghurt, tangerine and water. But I made up for it with a posh latte at a cafe later. Had a Weight Watchers meal + extra veg + fruit + a milky coffee this evening. Am just within my calorie budget - phew!

Tomorrow - a treat planned - meeting my crafting friend in the morning! I have a list of pretty paper punches and stamps that I want to buy  :cool:  then back home + do some cleaning, I have neglected the house today and have let things slip... 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2018, 05:11:43 PM »
You did a great job on the jacket lovesbabysquirmy. Crowing Glory congrats on resisting the food vendor. I ate out today but chose a smaller meal and tried to pick one healthier side I also went shopping afterwards and had to go to two stores to find what I needed. . Inalso cleaned off a corner of my desk. I’ve needed to do that for a while. Glitterball, congrats on resisting the chocolates and staying within your calorie budget. Kiwi, are you feeling better?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2018, 10:31:41 PM »
Thanks, Ponyfan!

Woo day 5 already! This week is going fast - depending on what chores get done, I might treat my kid to a surprise trip to the swimming pool after school tonight! This time I will bring our own floats  :cool:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2018, 04:39:15 AM »
lovesbabysquirmy - Both the doll and the jacket are adorable! She looks super stylish! :)
glitterball - Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to give that a go! I've fallen into the habit of making porridge the overnight oats way, but I've kind of overdone it that way and could really do to try something different.

As for day 4 and 5...
Yesterday was a bit of a slip-up, my anxiety issues cropped up again, probably as a result of finishing yet another temp job and the frustration that brings with it. :/ I tried doing things round the house and going for a walk to calm down, but it didn't really help much, so I'm staying home today but making sure that my time is used constructively. It's worked so far, I'm feeling a lot calmer than yesterday.
So far I've got a good hop on with cleaning the house, made some plans for tidying up the garden (as soon as we get some shears that actually have handles on them...) and set a goal for job applications, which I'm going to get onto this afternoon. For lunch I put together some mackerel and vegetables, which is one of my old favourites, but I gave that a bit of variety by adding some Jamaican-style rice on the side - definitely having that again, it was delish!
For a treat, I decorated my guitalele with some dolphins and palm trees as well. It's made a world of difference actually having markers on the fretboard!
Spoiler

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2018, 06:34:15 AM »
Well, this is my first week since I started Monday.  I still have Saturday and Sunday starts the next week.  I did okay. I met a lot of my goals but one goal was a bust.

Spoiler
For my first week.
1. Made a template :iconclap:
2. Sewed a project a doll dress for my 50's doll in 1940's fabric :bigups:
3. Did my encouragement cards for the husband :inlove:
4. Read my chapter and memorized two verses :read:
5. No shopping :pizza:

Failures :shakefist:
1. I ate three boxes of dots this week. :shocked:  I put sugar on my oatmeal :shocked: this was my weakness and I totally missed the mark.  So next week I am going to do so much better. :green:  Yea for me.  All in all I think it was a really good week.

Taproot I suffer from anxiety a lot and I totally get what that feels like.  It is a tough one to get through sometimes. Hang in there. :)  Oh how I love Dolphins.  That is just beautiful.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 06:37:47 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2018, 09:44:29 AM »
Tulagirl has the right idea! Here is to a New week. Did not keep myself on a good track, but I got some incentives. If I reach my 3 day walk goal this week I can wear one of my new work shirts. I got a replacement music book. I sold it before I lived on the boat and regretted it. Got it for Christmas, so hopefully I will play more....

Did anyone else see the 35th anniversary target ponies? I sold my 25th box ponies to make money for boat so I can get these...so if I have a good week, I can have a pony :cheer:
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2018, 11:13:24 AM »
Researched the place I will be interviewing at.  Don't want to creep using Facebook or LinkedIn but at least I know something...

Working on the Deep Freezer Larder List and wondering if I should cook anything else.  I made 4 liters of soup this week, I have a thawed turkey, and I need to make more spaghetti sauce.  It is just so much easier when someone mentions what they want for dinner and then I can take out a baggie and defrost it LOL
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2018, 11:37:09 AM »
I forgot to journal my day yesterday because I was so tired when I got home.
Such a slow first week..once school starts up the real challenge begins.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2018, 12:37:47 PM »
Taproot, those are sweet decorations on your guitalele!  :)

Crowning_Glory13, my pal in the US is sending his wife + kids to hunt a couple of those new 35th anniversary ponies for me!  :cool:

Spoiler
Less stressful day for me today - coffee + craft with my friend, then took my husband out for a Thai meal for lunch.
I was wondering how to do this as low-cal as poss, then thought, no, I'll relax. I had salt+pepper squid, a portion of rice + red chicken curry, enjoying it immensely! Plain water to drink.
I was still full in the evening so had just fruit and a cup of honey tea - my evening treat.
Had planned on swimming, but got a news alert saying there was gridlock traffic on the way to the pool, as there had been an accident and to avoid the area. Will go in the morning instead (plus the facilities will be fresh + clean, this public pool has a bit of a bad rep for getting grubby by the end of the day) but hey, best make the most of it.

Good luck for the weekend, folks!  :biggrin:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2018, 01:53:08 PM »
It sounds like everyone is making good progress. Don’t give up if you didn’t reach a goal. I found healthy pony hard at first.  I think today has been a good day. I ate one boiled egg and one biscuit for breakfast. I didn’t add butter to the egg but did allow myself to have one spoonful of jelly with it. I walked around the mall at least twice and extra walking afterwards also. . Lunch was 1 1/2 homemade tamales with some chips and queso. I’m getting hungry all the time again. :(
 I love the 35th anniversary ponies. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2018, 02:02:17 PM »
Today and yesterday have been the same, just drawing and Gaelic. I cleaned my desk though, so I think I will be more motivated now that I don't have the excuse that my desk is too cluttered too draw :) And I researched Irish grammar so words make more sense now, and I'm less discouraged because I understand how the grammar works!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2018, 03:04:24 AM »
Alright so, I recovered from my illness, but apart from that, I don't feel like I'm making things happen so far. I'm studying, yeah but... these days have felt a bit blah. At least I'm managing my nails quite well? But I got an outburst a few days ago...  :shrug:

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2018, 07:26:46 AM »
I've got someone buying a Lego set on Monday, which means one more out of the apartment.

It's been 2 steps forward, one step back on the eating. I keep bringing my own food to work, and then they buy us snacks for our team meeting (we're not sure if we were being rewarded for doing well in December or being placated because this week was awful. Either way, snacks).

I have yet to work out this week, mostly because I've just been so darn exhausted when I get home, so I'm going to adjust the sleep schedule and try to get a first-thing-in-the-morning workout habit started.

Same issue with the meditation. I get home, I zone out, I go to bed.

The lack of progress, even in just the first week, has been a little discouraging. But I will persevere! I've told myself I can have one of the new HQG1C Valentine ponies if I ace the next two weeks.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2018, 08:54:57 AM »
Shatyr, things are tough in January, take it slowly to let your body get some rest when you come home, things will get better and you will soon fall into a routine again  :cool:

Dreamer, study is good!

Safflower - grammar is a nightmare, well done for working it all out!

Ponyfan - at least you are moving - small steps - have a glass of still water as maybe the salt in those chips are tricking your body into thinking you are hungry when in fact a glass of water should help! I get that with Chinese food - I eat lots then am starving 30 mins later  :lol:

Spoiler
Went swimming with my kid for 90 minutes today, then I just *had* to leave as things were getting too much for her, she was doing a lot of crying due to frustration so I thought I had better wrap things before she started to resent swimming. Can't really calculate my calories burned as it was stop-start-stop-start.

Porridge, fruit, bacon, eggs, toast so far today. Have a few calories left so may have something light later on this evening. Ran out of yoghurt, otherwise I would have eaten that for the extra protein. Hmm may pop to the shop later to grab some...

Tomorrow - Sunday - is my "relax" day where I still log my calories but I allow myself to indulge. Planned meal is gammon steak, egg, pineapple and baked fries. Oh, plus something sweet for later. I'm cooking, haha  :biggrin:

Got a confirmation of received paperwork letter today from my house solicitors this morning, telling me that my detailed property info has now been sent off to the buyer's solicitor. Cool, just waiting what comments they have before things progress further. Adulting stuff leaves me a bit uncomfy as there is so much at stake.

Monday - Friday: off to the old house to finish off emptying the junk in the garage, was too ill with chest infection Nov/Dec (plus weather way too cold) so now we have the chance to finish stuff off. Dad joining me. Hopefully we will have all of it done by the end of the week, although I find Dad slows me down!  :lol: Afterwards, once we get confirmation of exchange of contracts etc, I will call the local charity to take away the decent furniture remaining in the house, it is of no use to me.

So looking forward to re-joining my old gym in Feb - I know I burn AT LEAST 500 calories in my "shred" HIIT session, (maybe 700 cals depending on what workouts they have planned) so it means I can do a session on Sunday morning to help off-set the rich food I will eat later that day!  :lol:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2018, 01:25:03 PM »
Keep it up everyone! Any steps in the right direction are good.

I'm still going slow, still sick. :( Hate this bug, just hangs on.

But in happy news, my custom order has come through so I've started working on that. Still so excited, and really honoured. It's shocked me that someone found my shop, and liked my work enough to make a custom request, and a really special one.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal