collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Buying MH dolls from entertainmentearth.com? And SS Frankie  (Read 1850 times)

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Buying MH dolls from entertainmentearth.com? And SS Frankie
« on: April 01, 2012, 01:00:16 AM »
Has anyone ordered from there??  Reviews?? 

Since I can't ever find anything around here I am considering pre ordering some waves...Do they charge your credit card right when you order or when they ship, and do they take debit cards for pre orders?  I just don't want to have an unexpected charge because they came in early ya know?  The particular wave I want says August & that's around the time when I'll have a little extra spending money so it's sounds like a good idea but I don't know...Help! & Thanks!

Oh and if anyone wants to sell me a bunch of SS Frankies from walmart for my nieces birthday party please let me know asap..and by a bunch I mean at least 8!!  Not going to sell them, I'm going to give them to her & her friends at her MH party...I bought mine from a scalper....$24 ain't sounding so good anymore  :cry: lol.
Will pay a little extra plus shipping...and Avi & I will love you forever!  :P :lol:

Thanks for your time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
There are at least 8 at the Wal Mart I just came from (in KS) just now...for $5 xD I wish I'd known U needed them, but check shelves soon*&* best of luck =]

Offline creedence

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Oh thank you anyway Princess_Luvlee!  I just didn't wanna ask anyone for so many lol but since I'm sharing I think it's okay? lol  Making the trip now & keeping my fingers crossed to at least find SOMETHING :D

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
... i have pure unadultured animosity toward entertainment earth ... worst story ... they had taeyang arion in stock "1 left" it said ... i clicked to buy it, checked out, charged my card etc etc etc so on and so forth ...week later, he's still there ... still showing "1 left" i've still got the charge showing on my card, get an email saying "hey sorry, he's not in stock, you'll get a refund" ... week later still shows "1 left" ... i still havdn't seen my refund ... see someone on another board saying thye bought ee's last arion in stock ... i check the site, sure enough ... now it says "out of stock" ... i still have no refund on my card ... took THREE MONTHS to get my refund back for a doll that i should for all intents and purposes have HAD since the person who actually got him ordered like a week AFTER me ...

shipping is a little crazy stupid too ...

though i know some people have had good luck with them.
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline creedence

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Aww I'm sorry to hear that.  Thats what I was afraid of, charging a lot for shipping then shippin on their own time, or waiting months for something to come insock & never does... :( Not too sure about it now.  Thanks for the feedback on EE though!

And NOTHING at all at walmart as usual!  But my hour drive was not all for nothing, found the howleen set at target for my niece!  She's gonna be soooo happy :)  Still wanting to buy the Frankies for the party though if anyone hits the jackpot.   

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
for the ss frankies, if you have  meijers nearby (you might be outside their reach, i'm not sure) i'd check there ... mine had an entire endcap FULL of them ... but at a $12 price point ... and most of them seem to have a LOT of issues ... very bad plastic injection sites, eyes WAY different sizes like SCARY different sizes, like 2-3 mmm size difference which is a LOT on a doll ... paint app issues, clothes issues, i saw three that looked like their suits hadn't been sewn AT ALL ... i literally (and very neatly, i worked retail for years) deconstructed and reconstructed (and fixed their peg hook spacing while at it lol) their endcap looking for a decent one ... and she still has issues ... i'm talking like 70 ss frankies ... and they'd been pawed through previously ...

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline creedence

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
70!!  Wow...No I don't have that store around.  Don't have anything actually, I had to drive an hour to walmart just to look.  They said they don't know when they get new stuff in...I wouldn't really care about the paint jobs & what not cuz I'd be giving them to 7, 8, & 9 year olds so I'm sure they wouldn't mind.  But I really hope I can get some for the $4.13 price, even $6 a piece would be good. 

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
if i see anybody selling that many i'll point em in your direction :)

Offline creedence

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot!! :D

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• View Profile
Re: Buying MH dolls from entertainmentearth.com? And SS Frankie
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 11:57:58 AM »
My boyfriend has the day off tomorrow, so we're gonna try to make a trip to a wal-mart or 3(we live very near many) & scour shelves for you, dear. You need 8, right? Everybody wish us stocked shelves*!*

Offline creedence

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 11:31:52 PM »
Oh, thanks a million Princess_Luvlee, 8 would be great!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!  :biggrin:  Good luck!!

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 09:58:37 PM »
{pant} we've been everywhere! And didn't find a single SS Frankie. =*[ I'm so sad that I wasn't able to help you with ur awesome party. I hope they didn't get snatched up by scalpers & you'll still be able to find em for less than $6. It was crazy today: we even saw the cat twins, torelei, SS Ghoulia, and both of the first 2 CAM packs + skelegirl add-ons...SO, thanx to everyone who wished us stocked shelves; I shulda been more specific. Your niece is super lucky to get a MH party: I don't think Frankie will be missed. Is there a pin the limb on a goul using the standees at toys r us?

Offline creedence

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 03:22:19 AM »
Aww thanks so much anyway Princess_Luvlee!!  LoL I'm glad you found other MH dolls though!!  You're a doll for searching for us(pun totally inteded :biggrin: ) and we'll keep looking!!
I've never been to a toysrus(crazy right!) But I found some cardboard standees online of Draculuara, Frankie, & Clawdeen for $40 each.  Hopefully I can buy at least Draculaura for the party...

Thanks again!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »
I will check my walmart today!

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 03:39:40 PM »
You're welcome, dear. I can hardly fathom having never gone to TRU. Sweet~!~pin the limb will be great*!* Is Draculaura her fave? This umbrella at TRU is co cute

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12617590

& SSF is in stock online there for 16.99 now.

{fingers crossed, hannaliten}

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal