Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game

<< < (2/16) > >>

ringwraith10:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on September 05, 2016, 12:23:51 PM ---Thanks everyone. I'm sad to hear that I missed the best games in the series

--- End quote ---

Well, you can still play them! Both Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 have been re-released on PS3, and some of the early handheld games were included with the re-releases. :)

JazzMatazz:
I really loved the first two games. Didn't care too much for the 380something days. I recently restarted playing 1 due to selling off my ps2 and upgrading to a ps3 so I got the re releases to replay. I've been having fun with unchained despite it being repetitive

Princess Lala:
Oh my, do my sissy in law and I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! We live and breathe anything Disney and video games, and this is the best crossover thing for us ever. We are IMPATIENTLY waiting for the third and wanting to get the remastered 1&2 for PS4 super bad. I just LOVE how silly and akward mermaid Sora was signing that song with Ariel xD and the Halloween Town level was my favorite!

Harmonie:

--- Quote from: Princess Lala on September 13, 2016, 09:20:27 AM ---We are IMPATIENTLY waiting for the third and wanting to get the remastered 1&2 for PS4 super bad.

--- End quote ---

Be careful, they're PS3 releases and the PS4 sadly isn't backwards compatible with the PS3. Otherwise I'd only have a PS4. =/

Sorry if I sound rude, I just want to help if you didn't already know.

Princess Lala:
Oh, its okay Harmonie! We keep hearing rumors that they are working on a remaster for PS4, we are aware there are PS3 versions but of course we sold our PS3s right before PS4 came out xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version