collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 51216 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2015, 12:41:49 PM »
Somebody fill me in on the deal with this Trixie?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's mostly recolored from her regular release, but she's stolen Twilight's shoes.

Even on Hasbro's official webpage she's got some color variation, so is that just a prototype design?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:45:25 PM by VioletCLM »

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2015, 01:26:59 PM »

She's mostly recolored from her regular release, but she's stolen Twilight's shoes.

Even on Hasbro's official webpage she's got some color variation, so is that just a prototype design?
Unfortuantly I can't help you...but she's hecka pretty! :dribble:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:16 PM »
Weird... her bodice is all the one purple colour whilst the release version has a tie-dyed blue and purple bodice with the blue stitching outline of a corset. Her skirt has a printed design too, whilst the release version has purple fabric with gold glitter designs painted on it. I do know that an underskirt of black netting was pictured in the first stock images we got of the doll, but released dolls always had blue netting. I don't know what to think of this black and gold netting :blink: If she is a prototype, she must be an early one. She looks like a cobbled together mock-up for the idea of what she would eventually become. That kind of fleur-de-lis fabric is nothing like the release version, maybe it was an offcut that they had lying around.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #273 on: January 18, 2015, 04:51:27 PM »
....Okay, I'm going to need that doll in my life...okay maybe just her dress but that is pretty :D

Carrie

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 18, 2015, 04:54:17 PM »
Wasn't the first Trixie a peg-leg? That'd make this girl a bit more interesting....Maybe she's just the second release (the one with the extra clothing in the same line as Sunset and Rarity) but in a mock-up for the first doll's dress?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 18, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »
Wasn't the first Trixie a peg-leg? That'd make this girl a bit more interesting....Maybe she's just the second release (the one with the extra clothing in the same line as Sunset and Rarity) but in a mock-up for the first doll's dress?

The only peg-legs were the first year dolls - mane six, Sunset Shimmer, Celestia and Luna. As soon as Rainbow Rocks started all the dolls got molded feet. :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 18, 2015, 05:43:51 PM »

The only peg-legs were the first year dolls - mane six, Sunset Shimmer, Celestia and Luna. As soon as Rainbow Rocks started all the dolls got molded feet. :)

Darn, really? With her big ol' boots I thought she was a peg leg :lol:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2015, 10:35:10 AM »
interesting

i thought she was just a prototype before she actually came out not looking like that ? or maybe it is a future trixie but why release something almost the same as the first
oh wait yeah this is hasbro  LOL

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »
England collectors! Argos have listed the slumber party and rockin' hairstyle dolls! Both sets are £19.99 each (ouch). Hopefully they'll go on sale soon....

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »
England collectors! Argos have listed the slumber party and rockin' hairstyle dolls! Both sets are £19.99 each (ouch). Hopefully they'll go on sale soon....

I've also found the Rockin' Hairstyle dolls at Debenhams! Not sure how much they were, though.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »
wow that is an expensive price for those pj dolls in England.

it might be cheaper to buy from Canada and ship it LOL

i like when stores have sales on the dolls

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2015, 02:17:35 PM »
To be honest I think that is a custom made outfit.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 02, 2015, 09:40:56 AM »
For those of you in the US-  they finally have the Rockin Hairstyle dolls on Hasbrotoyshop.com!

I really could not resist this awesome punked out Rainbow Dash...http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks-rainbow-dash-rockin-hairstyle-doll?BR=704&ID=34311

Fluttershy is lovely, but I already have poseable Flutters.  I did cave and get the slumber Twilight. Her outfit is dumb but she comes with a pet :D

I REALLY want that Gummy that comes with the slumber Pinkie too- but I already have a poseable Pinkie, and I swore no new characters. I wish there were a bunch of loose ones available from China or something! Sheesh.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 02, 2015, 10:06:39 AM »
For those of you in the US-  they finally have the Rockin Hairstyle dolls on Hasbrotoyshop.com!

I really could not resist this awesome punked out Rainbow Dash...http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks-rainbow-dash-rockin-hairstyle-doll?BR=704&ID=34311

Fluttershy is lovely, but I already have poseable Flutters.  I did cave and get the slumber Twilight. Her outfit is dumb but she comes with a pet :D

I REALLY want that Gummy that comes with the slumber Pinkie too- but I already have a poseable Pinkie, and I swore no new characters. I wish there were a bunch of loose ones available from China or something! Sheesh.
Do your poseable Flutters and Pinkie have actual feet tho? Maybe it's time for an upgrade?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 02, 2015, 10:12:36 AM »

Do your poseable Flutters and Pinkie have actual feet tho? Maybe it's time for an upgrade?

Oh DANG!  I totally forgot about that!  Very good point indeed, Flutter at least did not have feet- and I don't remember exactly what the situation was for the black hair Pinkie doll- but I think she was probably a peg leg too. Too bad I already made my order!  But I guess I know who I'm getting next when they restock Diamond Mint (hopefully they won't sell out!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal