collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tell me about your Persona!  (Read 1548 times)

Offline loser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me about your Persona!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 09:56:40 AM »
pixelpop (prefers to be called loser) is a blank-flank unicorn that resides in equestria. She travels all of equestria with her cat, picking up antiques & oddities along her way. She tries to sell her wares in the cities she passes through.
She's self conscious about her lack of a cutie mark, so she tends to cover her flank in doodles and stickers. If she encounters a pony she particularly likes on her travels, she asks them to contribute their own drawings before she leaves town.  :lovey:

picture > http://fav.me/d4t58ah

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me about your Persona!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »
I actually haven't put a whole lot into Inkling's background, mostly since I'm afraid if I do, I'll keep wanting to change it! I imagine she's suitable for either Ponyland or Equestria, but since I'm knee deep in the FiM mindset, it's easier for me to write about her in that context.

What I do know, is that Inkling is a very thoughtful little pony. She craves to tell stories, whether that be through writing or artwork, and her head is so filled with the magic of the tales of her imagination she can come off as an introvert, even if it isn't her intention. Unfortunately, she is not very skilled in her magic yet, so she lacks the ability to write or draw as well as she hopes, and she spends a great deal of her time alone in hopes of improving her skill in order to share the wonders in her mind. Unfortunately, this sometimes causes Inkling to be a very lonely little pony as she unintentionally pushes other ponies away with her solitude.

I am still figuring out where exactly in Equestria she works and lives however. She is still a very young pony and doesn't have much experience in the real world. Also, because it's my own fannon and no can tell me no, her sweetheart is G4's Thunder Lane, although she is not able to spend much time with him as he spends much of his time in Cloudsdale, training very hard to work as one of Princess Luna's guards. This in turn makes her very intrigued by pegasus ponies, but her fear of heights usually hinders her full immersion in their culture. Instead, most of the ponies she interacts with are earth ponies, as they do not use magic and she feels less ashamed about her poor magic skills.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal