collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello Pony friends!  (Read 182 times)

Offline ploomelli

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello Pony friends!
« on: May 29, 2022, 12:22:00 PM »
Good evening everyone! My name is Tea, I'm 24 and from England! I started collecting ponies during G2, I grew up mainly with G3 but I had almost all of the original show on VHS as a kid! I was completely obsessed! One of my earliest memories was my mum teaching me how to braid hair using a Butterscotch I'd somehow acquired, I still have her to this day. I almost exclusively collect g1, g2 and g3, although I have a g3.5 and g4s, they aren't my favourite.

My favourite Ponies from each Gen are Wind Whistler, Teddy, Sparkleworks, and Fluttershy!

My dream Ponies are G1: Tic-Tac-Toe, Baby Sea Shimmer, Stardazzle, Yo-Yo, Waterlily, 4Speed, Little Honey Pie, Night Glider. G2: Princess Crystal, Prince Firefly, Baby Sweet Snowflake, Hip Holly Miss Painter, and Teddy. G3: Caribbean Delight, Soda Float, Jingle Jangle, Glitterbelle and any unicorns I don't currently have!

My collection is currently mostly G3s, in the UK it seems as though there is a surplus of them in charity shops, whenever I spot one I dont have, well, of course I have to grab it. My current list of Ponies are below!

G1: Wind Whistler, Fizzy, Snowflake, Cotton Candy, Blue Belle, Bowtie, Baby Bowtie, Firefly, Snuzzle, Glory, Moondancer, Tootie, Cherries Jubilee, and Bride Pony.

G2: Butterfly, Golden Light Princess, Moonshine Lady, Copper Glow, Ivy, Secret Tale, Dainty Dove, Prince Clever Clover, Wingsong 1998, ..and all the McDonald's Ponies!

G3: Rainbow Dash, Sparkleworks, Forsythia, Kimono, Scootaloo, Cheeriliee, Bumblesweet, Sunny Daze, Fairy Dust, Strawberry Surprise x2, Silly Sunshine, Summer Bloom, Meadowbrook, Seaspray, Gardenia Glow, Crystal Crown, Amberlocks, Cherry Blossom, Strawberry Reef, Cotton Candy, Magic Marigold, Pink Sunsparkle, Rainbow Flash, Twinkle Twirl, Heather Winds, Tulip Twinkle, ToolaRoola 2, Garden Glade, Rainbow Swirl, Round n Round, Wysteriax3, Gumdrop, , Brights Brightly, Sunrise Song, Garden Wishes, Rarity x2, , Honoluloo, Starcatcher2, ..and all the McDonald's Ponies!

Thank you so much for having me, I'm super excited to participate and hopefully make some new pony friends! Have a wonderful day, all!

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Pony friends!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 04:44:07 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! :good:

Nice collection of ponies!  :ohyeah:
:zzz:

Offline Vixenfur

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Smoozed Pony
  • Take a Step and Fall into the Glitter
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 05:15:20 PM »
Welcome!! Ohh, it's nice to see someone like me - I'm also 24 and grew up with G3 :biggrin: I used to have a massive collection, and though I gave it up ages ago, I still have my favorites with me (especially Queen Rosedust with a pair of original Flutterpony wings) :heart:

Happy to chat about ponies anytime :biggrin:

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 08:24:47 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun here :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 10:10:41 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! :good:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 11:57:23 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

You have some wonderful ponies in your collection, including Fizzy who is a fave of mine :)  Enjoy your time here on the forum!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal