Pony Talk > Off Topic

Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals

<< < (2/61) > >>

BlackCurtains:
What is everyone having for dinner? I'm making tilapia filets with quinoa.

MouseCardinal:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on September 06, 2021, 04:58:31 PM ---What is everyone having for dinner? I'm making tilapia filets with quinoa.

--- End quote ---
I had a sandwich, some grapes, and I’m trying to drink some water. How has everyone’s activity been today? I haven’t walked as much as I need to, but I’m doing my best  :zzz:

BlackCurtains:
I was not very active. I have chronic pain and it's bad today. I did some stretches, but that was all.

I'll get some exercise tomorrow since I'm going out for a while.

MouseCardinal:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on September 06, 2021, 05:29:20 PM ---I was not very active. I have chronic pain and it's bad today. I did some stretches, but that was all.

I'll get some exercise tomorrow since I'm going out for a while.

--- End quote ---
I can understand that, I’m in the same boat. Hope you feel better ^.^

Ponyfan:
I'm happy that others want to participate. :) I forgot to mention in my original post that anyone that needs help staying motivated for anything is welcome to join in.  It doesn't have to be for weight loss.

I'm trying to drink more water, be more mindful of serving sizes and am going to be replacing my regular Coke with Coke Zero.  I also have some Crystal Light drink mixes I will be using and am going to try Hint Water.  I've had bad luck with flavored water before because most of it tastes terrible to me.   

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on September 06, 2021, 04:58:31 PM ---What is everyone having for dinner? I'm making tilapia filets with quinoa.

--- End quote ---

I had brisket, potato salad and baked beans but I watched my portion sizes.

--- Quote from: MouseCardinal on September 06, 2021, 05:01:14 PM ---
I had a sandwich, some grapes, and I’m trying to drink some water. How has everyone’s activity been today? I haven’t walked as much as I need to, but I’m doing my best  :zzz:

--- End quote ---

I walked a lot today even though I haven't felt well.

Does anyone use a fitness app or tracker?  I use a Fitbit and the Fitbit app.  I just started using the app seriously to count calories.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version