collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Petite Ice Cream Shoppe with Moulded-Tail Floater and Pink/Yellow Accessories  (Read 784 times)

Offline sharnofshade

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
I just lost an auction for this set, and I'm hoping someone on the Arena can help me soothe the pain by selling me a replacement  :lol: This was a playset I had as a child, which is why the Floater version and accessory colours matter so much to me. I am looking for this version of the playset:
  • Base: purple
  • Fences: white
  • Booth+small table+cart+soft-serve machine (back wall)+register (back wall): pink
  • Juke box+ice cream-shaped sign+slide: yellow
  • Floater: moulded tail version (not brushable)
  • Stickers: English
I have photos from the auction that show the playset and accessories more clearly, but I'd rather not post them (as I have no permission from the eBay seller who took them). Please do PM me if you want to see them to confirm you have the set I'm interested in, though!

I am looking to pay between $35 to $50 for a complete set, but this depends on condition. I may be willing to buy an incomplete set at a discount, or to pay more for a set in very good condition. I am not interested in versions with different coloured accessories or non-English stickers. I may consider a set with a brushable Floater, as long as all the accessories and stickers are correct.

I am also VERY interested in buying this set MIB, and would obviously be happy to pay more for that as well. I'm happy to negotiate or to consider offers if you already have a price in mind.

Please PM me if you have this set for sale :lovey:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:19:26 AM by sharnofshade »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do you have this playset, with these accessories? Are you interested in selling them?
I'm interested in buying! Check my wanted thread :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal