collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Little Swap Brag Thread!  (Read 9424 times)

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Little Swap Brag Thread!
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2015, 05:05:20 AM »
Thanks everyone! Clones spoiled me for sure :D
Incase anyone cant tell what the ponies are: Pinwheel, Twilight, Boysenberry Pie, and a custom Baby Twilight!

Im so thrilled to add more unicorns to my herd! (I dont think I had even mentioned that unicorns are my #1 fav type!)
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2015, 09:45:34 AM »
My box came in from Seachanger and boy was I spoiled! :faint:

I had a bit of a trouble with the box being held by customs, I don't know how they managed to conclude that a box with colorful deco tape on it was not a gift but bought goods. And I guess I wasn't convincing enough on the phone 'cause it came to me with a yellow piece of tape that said "Opened by customs".  :yikes: I guess this view was enough for them to realize it was actually a gift and not commercial items.  :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That is pumpkin spice tea, guys! :freak: A whole box of it! Pumpkin spice is my absolute favorite tea flavor and it's virtually impossible to find here in Finland, so at this point already dear you've made my whole autumn! :tackleglomp:

Look at all these little gifts and goodies! My kitties got a new toy too. My older cat is sensitive to catnip and went bananas over it. ;) The pumpkin chocolates are all gone already, they were all ever so delicious. :yummy: I tried to take a better picture pf the awesome TLK decors, but my camera would not focus on them. :(

First up I opened a small, light package and was instantly blown away! I never saw this coming, but...

I GOT BIG MAC!!!!! :frolic: :frolic: :newpony: :squee: :freak: Could it get any better?

IT COULD!!! Eeeeeeee! Pony socks in my size (a canoe of a foot)! :newpony: A small miracle! I love the colors! I love them, they are so pretty and a perfect fit! ^.^

And in between the socks was hidden this beautiful key chain (did you make it?). I love the maneki neko, and this charm is just perfect. Look at that little happy face! =^__^= And no, we're not done yet. Next up I unwrapped this lovely little girl:

A little rainbow Zelf! ^.^ She's completely new to me, and sooo pretty! :rainbow: I love the fact that her comb has sparkles in it. XD

And finally the ponies.

Stardancer!! She has the most perfectly straight tinsel I've ever seen! :faint:

And Twinkler with as perfect tinsel!  :dance2: I've been hunting for this girl for AGES and now I finally have her!

And finally Princess Primrose! You can't believe how hard this girl is to find in nice condition, and she's such a beauty!

Thank you for spoiling me rotten, Seachanger, ihan hurjan paljon kiitoksia! :hug: :hug: :hug:

And thank you for including something nice for my boyfriend too, his exac words: "Presents are always nice, especially when they come as a surprise!" ;)

He loved it! ^.^

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2015, 09:55:14 AM »
I got my box from the sweetest and most awesome tigerlilyx. It was probably delivered yesterday but our locked mailbox is about a mile away from our house. I have a major cold and didn't even go get the mail yesterday. So today after dropping off the oldest at school I went by the mailboxes and it was there!!! :cheer: And it is awesome! Tigerlilyx must be psychic or she's really been spying on me because I love everything. It's just filled with kawaii goodness!

First of all the whole box was wrapped in blue paper, my favorite color. And when I opened it it was wrapped in watermelon tape. :heart: And inside was star confetti and straw. Amazing!

And this is what I pulled out of the box! I kept finding more and more little packages in the box. I love the wrapping paper!!!

Take a look at these extras. I can't tell you how much I love blind bags and stickers and tokidoki and Tsums. Sally, Moofia and Ariel! :lovey: I've actually been looking for these Disney keychains and Ariel locally but without any luck. I don't mind at all that Ariel is not official. I have her finally! But what really takes the cake is the lanyard and the pins by a local toy designer! I adore them. :heart: And that card also by a local designer is so funny. It's going straight in my smash journal. The little notebook, erasers and charm are for my two girls. They are so cute and my two year old has been playing with the pony erasers for the last half an hour. So sweet of you!

I had to take a separate pic with all the treats. Japanese candy! I'm so excited about this! I don't know if I can even open the Hello Kitty gummies. Must save them for a special occasion.

Then the ponies! I love these babies! :lovey: Snippy and Cotton Candy. I've wanted them forever especially Snippy. I'm just in love with her. And Cloud Chaser is a great addition to my boy blind bag collection.

Here is everything together. Tigerlilyx said this was her first swap. She went above and beyond! I'm touched that she put together a box that was truly tailored to all my likes.

Post Merge: September 29, 2015, 10:06:52 AM

Yay! You finally got the box Mirnyj! At first it was giving me a heart attack because no tracking was showing and then when the tracking finally updates it's stuck in customs. I'm so very happy you liked everything! eta: I did make the keychain. Glad you like it!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:08:53 AM by Seachanger »
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline cassstorm

• Cheeky Monkey Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+442)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2015, 10:14:27 AM »
Spectacular boxes and brags!!!!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »
Awesome swap boxes!

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2015, 03:10:33 AM »
Aww i'm really glad you like your box Seachanger  :tackleglomp:
I'm also relieved that everything inside made it one piece.. even the star confetti looks in place! I couldn't find an exact 6x6x6 box near me or I would've crammed more bigger goodies, but all turns out well! Also if you're unable to find specific blind bags, don't hesitate to let me know. I will try to find them for you here  ;) xo

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2015, 05:54:43 AM »
Aw, how cute!!

Love Twinkler! One of my favorites.  ^.^

*drools over the baby ponies* :blush:

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2015, 06:05:07 AM »
All these boxes are so great!

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2015, 08:24:25 AM »
Oh wow! Sparkle ponies, unicorns galore, hello kitty, Moomin, so many awesome little surprises :hearts:
ISO UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire, and complete jewelry babies :cool:

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2015, 08:43:29 AM »
Wow, more amazing boxes!! What a fantastic swap this has been!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2015, 11:27:16 AM »
Twinkler is so pretty! Congrats! :)

Post Merge: September 30, 2015, 07:45:48 PM

It's my turn to brag and wow do I have a lot to show you guys.  :dropjaw:

My partner was Saja and I can't decide if I'm more amazed at what she managed to fit into the box, or at what was actually in here. I think you'll agree I got spoiled beyond rotten when you see what I got. :lol:

Okay! Are you ready? Here come the pictures! :frolic:

Here's what I saw when I opened my box:

Here's everything spread out on the table when I had it all sorted and ready to be opened:

A lovely card combining two of my favorite things--butterflies and glitter:

Next, I'll show you the extras...

A ton of lipglosses and TimTam chocolates. I hadn't had them before and I'll tell you now they didn't make it back upstairs for the "all together" photo at the end of the post. :lol:

Lovely lipglosses housed in containers that look like little dolls. I named them--Carita, Sarenna and Amelia. I've never seen anything like them here and they are totally adorable. :heart:

Mechanical pencils which will be great when drawing the outlines for the paper craft stuff I do and for measuring when making cards and homemade albums. Adorable little kitties which will probably make it into my SmashBook by the end of the night. (If I have missed something about these let me know. Haven't seen them before.)

Adorable little sticky notes. My brother was in the room when I opened these and his reaction went like this: "Those are obnoxiously cute, and we're going out for burgers tomorrow." Apparently they made him hungry! :lol:

Even more adorable sticky notes. Why do I get the feeling that these would make epic gift tags? :D

Okay, now let's move onto the ponies! :heart:

G4 "miss" Cheerilee! I love the episode of FiM where the Cutie Mark Crusaders try to get her and Big Mac together, so I am very happy to add her to my collection.

G4 Trixie Lulamoon. I've been collecting since February and I've never seen her in a store. She's not a show favorite, but she has one of the most beautiful designs in G4 and I definitely wanted her as part of my collection. She's really pretty and definitely does not disappoint. :heart:

Shining Armor! This is another pony that I haven't had any luck finding in stores and I'm pretty sure that my Cadance is going to be happy to see him. :lol: He's also my first "official" boy MLP (I'm not counting my Coco Berry here) which is quite exciting. I think the difference in hair is quirky and unique. He'll definitely stand out among the ladies. :lol:

G3 Rarity, who has super long, sparkly, tinsel filled hair! Rarity (G4) was the first pony that I was really drawn to when I started collecting, and I've wanted a g3 version of her for quite a while. I'm doubly thrilled to have this version of her, because my very first pony, back in February, was a fashion style Rarity that has extremely long hair. The two of them are going to get along well, I think. :)

Who could be next? It's Baby Butterdrop. I absolutely love her colors and I didn't know her hair was glittery, but that makes her even cuter. I've wanted her for a while now. I don't have many yellow ponies yet and I think she'll bring a nice burst of color to one of my shelves.

The moment I saw a bit of this pony's hair I was pretty sure I knew who she was, and I couldn't tear the paper off fast enough. :lol: Soda Float is the G3 that drew my attention to them when I started collecting them months ago, yet she's been stubborn and slipped through my fingers a few times now. No more! :D I finally have this lovely pony, whose cute little symbol marks one of my favorite childhood memories (my aunt use to make us Soda Floats when she babysat us). :)

Looks like Baby Susie is about to have a new friend. :) I've always loved Glory--she's one of the few ponies I remember owning--and I've always found the baby version really adorable. So I'm definitely thrilled to add this to the shelf where my G1s are kept.

I love blue ponies and Mainsail has been one I've had my eye on for a few months now. I love the blue and yellow color combo she has going on, and her symbol is really pretty. I haven't quite decided who I'm going to sit her beside yet, but that's a rather fun "problem" to have. :lol: I've almost bought her about four times now--good thing I held off. I much prefer getting ponies from others then just buying them. It attaches a memory and makes them mean more.

And last, but definitely not least, is Princess Tiffany (Pearl)!! I absolutely adore the g1 Princess ponies so I was kinda in shock when I opened her last, after opening all the other beautiful ponies I've already shown you guys. My camera isn't doing her justice, either. She's so elegant and pretty! She's been hanging out on the desk with me while I've been writing all this. :)

Group shot! Here are all my new ponies together. :)

And here is a shot of everything--minus the chocolates, which got nommed at the diningroom table--together. :)

Saja, thank you so much for the absolutely amazing swap box. :lovey: I am absolutely amazed at what you sent me!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 07:45:48 PM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2015, 08:15:11 PM »
Love the butterfly journal!

Can you please measure the box? I have no idea how all that fit in there... j/k

I'm taking a break from the 600+emails that I still need to attend to....and go figure now my keyboard is acting up. Sadly I don't know if I can stand to write the brag I wouldliketo for my partner, who put togetherabox too great for words, soI'll just let the pictures speakfor themselves....

Some army artwork (Lucky Leaf & Leafy,stacktoy, Stripes & Nectar)!

Here it is!

I took a fewmorephotoshere:
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss352/chipsterj/Collection/Swaps/2015%20%20Swaps/IMG_8308_zpsdkup0nj2.jpg

See What I meanabout the nasty keyboard... hopefully compressed airwill  fix it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:13:39 PM by ChipsteRJ »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2015, 08:34:40 PM »
WOW! That is alot of ponies :shocked: Huge congrats!

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2015, 08:42:39 PM »
Wowzers! Awesome box Ladybastilla. Soooooo many ponies!!! Saja did a fantastic job. Congrats!

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2015, 08:49:36 PM »
Can you please measure the box? I have no idea how all that fit in there...

Hahah! Yes this! ChipsteR and I both want to know! Excellent job Saja :frolic:
ISO UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire, and complete jewelry babies :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal