collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sharing happy pony stories  (Read 122 times)

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
Sharing happy pony stories
« on: November 29, 2022, 09:00:29 AM »
Hello everyone,

I need some happy pony vibes sent my way.

So feel free to share any happy pony stories. Stories of pony friends, a lucky find or a dream come true?  Please let me know :)

I'll start. The trade package I sent to a dear friend arrived and she loved it. I loved the pony she sent me and she loved her part. Pony friends are the best.
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Sharing happy pony stories
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 11:47:44 AM »
I'm very slowly putting together a happy box for a friend that will include some ponies. It will probably be a while before I can send it, but that just gives me more time to get more things to send :lol:

I have a story about custom ponies, if you like? A friend, who isn't on the forum anymore, needed to sell some of the customs he'd made. He put them up for sale here and I bought the ones he had put up. They were part of a big set he'd made of the Greek Gods and Goddesses. He offered me the rest of them for a price, but I couldn't afford them. I was thrilled with the ones I'd gotten. A few months go by, and I get this big box in the mail - it was the rest of the customs! I had the whole set! The note said he knew I'd give them a good home and that they should all stay together. All my ponies are packed away, but I want to get them their own display area, there's like 30 of them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline sweetstuff85

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 04:52:19 PM »
These are lovely stories!

I’m not sure if this is exactly what your looking for but, I’ll tell it anyways.

I have my MO Star Hopper on my desk. She looks up at my computer monitor and reads all my emails and messages (I work from home).

Whenever I have a rough day it’s nice looking to the right of my desk and seeing something that makes me joyful. She’s paired with a Funko Pop Britney Spears figure. They live on my desk together.

:)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 05:50:33 AM »
Finding a new HQG1C does it for me!!! This Pony will arrive on the 21st, so kind of a Christmas prezzie to myself!!!

Another thing which makes me happy is when people like my crafting. I have a knitting pattern I'll soon share for an accessory, & I've been making the items from it, some for myself, some to go in a twice yearly gift exchange box for a friend... They need one finicky thing sewn on with thread each, but that aside they're done!!! I made this friend some crafts for her last box & she loved them, & I also made her the only Customs I've made & not kept!!! She GUSHED over the Customs!!! It made my day how much she loved them!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 10:42:24 AM »
Thank you all! Love all your stories. Feel free to keep them coming :)
Lover of Windwhistler

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal